Reviews for Lullaby
cheshirecat1997123 chapter 5 . 11/16
I really hope you continue this story it's really interesting and I'd love to read more.
Maa... A 360 degree turn puts you right back where you started, a full circle. A 180 is half a circle, essentially flipping something over exactly to it's opposite.

Adding Kyoya's protective-big-brother behavior to daily life at Ouran will add a layer to his character his fans aren't used to. He'll probably end up with even more, even if Takumi only shows up at the Host Club occasionally, as a visitor. *cackles* I can see something happening and Kyoya all but physically forcing his otouto to sit in a comfy chair in the clubroom where he can keep an eye on him. And he'd figure out soon enough that proffering teas and favorite cakes to ameliorate Takumi's displeasure makes the girls "Kyaa!" and that it is improving his fanbase and profits. XD
OfficialAmestrianMilitary chapter 5 . 9/24
wow! love the story
AkiraNatsume23 chapter 5 . 9/15
More chapters please?
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 9/3
At least they did try to find him. How did the Dursley's know he was theirs unless there was a note. Why did they not ask to see it and possibly use legilimency on them to see where they left Harry. Please update again soon.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 9/3
Did the Potters give Harry away or did Dumbledore take him away?
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 9/3
At least now he can cast of the other name and have a chance to be happy. Will they find out about his magic before too much longer so that they can help him to control his powers.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 9/3
Will Harry's magic help him to start understanding the language better. Hopefully he and kyouya will be able to grow close.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 9/3
Hopefully he will not be found by the British wizards until after he is an adult and is not able to be force to do what they want.
Selinae2014 chapter 5 . 8/12
What? Why did it stop here? I like this story, it's kidnapped harry and twin Potters AND an Ouran crossover! This is the best idea ever! Seriously, for the sake of the readers their sanity please continue writing. I mean it, this is also really nice to read!
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 3/21
great start!
Queen Livykins chapter 5 . 3/5
I loved this story it was entertaining
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 3/1
More chapters please. I can't wait until Takumi Ootori goes to Ouran. When do you update?
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 5 . 2/20
Nooooo pls update
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 5 . 1/29
I like it, its different, a little rushed but different :)