Reviews for Lullaby
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 3/21
great start!
Queen Livykins chapter 5 . 3/5
I loved this story it was entertaining
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 3/1
More chapters please. I can't wait until Takumi Ootori goes to Ouran. When do you update?
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 5 . 2/20
Nooooo pls update
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 5 . 1/29
I like it, its different, a little rushed but different :)
Type your review for this chapter here...
douloureuxjoyeux chapter 5 . 1/15
This.. is actually pretty interesting. A Harry Potter/Ouran High School Host Club crossover with a little Wrong-Boy-Who-Lived thrown in. (Or is Daniel really the vaunted Boy-Who-Lived?)
I noticed you didn't mention any background info whatsoever about Dumbledore.. so (for now, since you haven't updated in quite a long while..), I'm gonna go ahead and assume he was the one responsible for Harry's placement with the Dursleys.
I hope you continue this story. Cheers! :)
WordSmyth chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Can I just say how amazing it would be if they never thought to use the "point me" spell? (Nudge-nudge, wink-wink)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Scary thing is in my head too...
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
jackinthebox chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Great
I know it's not that bad for you guys have any questions please contact us at info and the other side of my life is a good day Ryan and I realized it will be a great day today
fandomluva2theend chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Why won't you update!?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Please update
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
This is so cool! I want more, I want more! Awwwh, I wanna see Takumi go to Ouran and Daniel to meet his brother and for Dumbledore (as I assume it was he) to get his cummumpence.
littlechick2013 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
okay this is good. I really hope you continue to write more.