Reviews for Lullaby
Sanity and Katlin chapter 5 . 8/21
I really hope to be able to read more of this eventually -

S&K
Katsy17 chapter 5 . 7/22
I really hope you continue.
kianewma chapter 1 . 7/16
Just found this gem! Absolutely love it. Don't know if you are going to ever get to updating this again but it's a really great story. Here's hoping for another chap!
silvery crimson moon chapter 5 . 7/8
Omg this story is really good! I hope you continue and update soon!
QueenLyssa chapter 5 . 5/2
It looks like you haven't worked on this in three years, I was just wondering if you were planning on continuing the story? I would love to read more. When did Takumi and Takashi become betrothed? They obviously get along because come on who couldn't get along with Mori-sempai. Though the Hosts reaction to Takumi would be adorable I think. What about the Potters? Will they find out who took little baby Harry and where he is? If they do find him will they let him stay with his family, or will they try to fight for custody of him? Kyouya would not take that well or sitting down.
MeMe85 chapter 1 . 4/20
More more
Ashanti Black chapter 5 . 4/17
Please update this is a really good story
TouchDouche chapter 4 . 3/5
Harry Radcliffe
MoonlightBushido chapter 5 . 2/27
Can't wait for this to be continued.
No~~~~ I need more~! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
lotusalchemist chapter 5 . 2/7
Duuudeeedudette whateveryou have to update! It's too wonderful and I love it! Especially the characters and the backstory. Glad that the Potters are not evil or some other improbable shit.
FuyukoAme chapter 5 . 1/21
THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
KassieJean chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
I so wish you didn't add a twin.
allie chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Write more!
cheshirecat1997123 chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
I really hope you continue this story it's really interesting and I'd love to read more.