Reviews for Lullaby
Selinae2014 chapter 5 . 8/12
What? Why did it stop here? I like this story, it's kidnapped harry and twin Potters AND an Ouran crossover! This is the best idea ever! Seriously, for the sake of the readers their sanity please continue writing. I mean it, this is also really nice to read!
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 3/21
great start!
Queen Livykins chapter 5 . 3/5
I loved this story it was entertaining
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 3/1
More chapters please. I can't wait until Takumi Ootori goes to Ouran. When do you update?
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 5 . 2/20
Nooooo pls update
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 5 . 1/29
I like it, its different, a little rushed but different :)
Type your review for this chapter here...
douloureuxjoyeux chapter 5 . 1/15
This.. is actually pretty interesting. A Harry Potter/Ouran High School Host Club crossover with a little Wrong-Boy-Who-Lived thrown in. (Or is Daniel really the vaunted Boy-Who-Lived?)
I noticed you didn't mention any background info whatsoever about Dumbledore.. so (for now, since you haven't updated in quite a long while..), I'm gonna go ahead and assume he was the one responsible for Harry's placement with the Dursleys.
I hope you continue this story. Cheers! :)
WordSmyth chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Can I just say how amazing it would be if they never thought to use the "point me" spell? (Nudge-nudge, wink-wink)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Scary thing is in my head too...
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
jackinthebox chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Great
I know it's not that bad for you guys have any questions please contact us at info and the other side of my life is a good day Ryan and I realized it will be a great day today
fandomluva2theend chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Why won't you update!?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Please update
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
This is so cool! I want more, I want more! Awwwh, I wanna see Takumi go to Ouran and Daniel to meet his brother and for Dumbledore (as I assume it was he) to get his cummumpence.