Reviews for The Rules of War, Magic and Love
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 35 . 8/18/2013
Nice story! I enjoyed the twists and turns!
aLiarSays chapter 35 . 1/26/2011
That was amazing :D I haven't read the story this was a sequel to, but I'm looking forward to getting stuck into that as well. As much as I ship Arthur/Gwen I liked to see a story unfold where he was forced to marry another, as is far more realistic of this time period.

To discover from a sneaky glance at your profile that English isn't even your first language (can I presume that is French?) I was very impressed. Although I did realise that it meant I had one criticism of your triumphant work, but I hope you will find it constructive. I can't recall when specifically, but a few times you referred to the word "news" as a plural in sentences like "What are the news?" But even though the word "news" has an "s" on the end the word is treated like a singular, and the phrase should be "What is the news?" If this has been pointed out to you already I'm very sorry to be so pedantic, and your written English is of a higher quality than most people on this site. As someone who is learning French at the moment I understand that these oddities need to be pointed out.

Sorry to bother you with such a long review! All I really meant to say was that I loved this fanfic and look forward to reading more of your stories! x
Then Use Me Tom chapter 35 . 1/14/2011
I've been sadly disappointed in most of the Merlin fanfiction. However, yours has made up for it. It's very imaginative and keeps interest with near death situations and mysterious magic. I would have liked a little more expansion on Morgana and her 'voice', but that probably could have been its own story. If you ever wrote it, I would very much like to read it. Overall a fantastic read. :)
32-star chapter 35 . 1/12/2011
fantastic story!
renelenier chapter 35 . 12/19/2010
I loved this story. I think you did a great job and I apologize for disappearing with my reviews. *ducks head in shame*

I got a little busy with some fic writing of my own, but I did read the chapters and admire that you plotted the story out (I have developed a bad habit of not outlining each chapter). I like your idea of a challenge fic to work on your perceived weaknesses ;D. I try to do that as well.

I liked the battle scenes. I found a great writer's resource for writing "epic" fantasy battle scene. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you the link.

Anyway, great job. Looking forward to the new works.
ruby890 chapter 35 . 12/19/2010
that was great. love the battle parts.
Buni1995 chapter 35 . 12/19/2010
I thought your writing itself was really great and that you could really do a lot or you could just end it the way you did so that was lovely (although I really hope you consider doing more with this because it's very interesting) Great story, loved reading it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 35 . 12/19/2010
Great ending! :)
WitchyWeasel chapter 35 . 12/19/2010
I shamefully admit I'm often guilty of leaving reviews for the first few chapters then giving up *slaps self on wrist*. I assure you it is not a comment on your writing which is excellent, I just struggle to put my praise into words especially when a story is so consistently good that I risk sounding overly repetitive. So, congratulations on completing this wonderful story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I thought all the battle and fight scenes were really well written and very well paced. I find sometimes these are written too descriptively and the action is slowed, or it is all over too quickly and the reader cannot follow what is happening very easily. This was definitely NOT the case with yours :)

Awww for the last chapter. It was utterly adorable and I could totally picture a soaking Arthur waiting for Gwen *melts*.

Thank you for writing this story and I shall look out for more of your stories.
jediyam chapter 35 . 12/19/2010
a great story, one of the best merlin stories i've read along with the prequel. and since i'm in the u.s., i don't know what has happened in season 3, so it doesn't matter. :) i really enjoyed the battle scenes, and i hope some time you continue writing more sequels for these stories. can't wait for your next story!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 34 . 12/12/2010
0.o Anyone would go crazy if anyone was in Morgana's shoes.

Great chapter.
jediyam chapter 34 . 12/12/2010
creepy...
ruby890 chapter 33 . 12/5/2010
that was great.
jediyam chapter 33 . 12/5/2010
great! i'm sorry to see this sorry ending
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 33 . 12/5/2010