Reviews for Waiting For Monty
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
*cackling like an idiot*
jenefaner chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Omg, you have a way of spinning a funny tale. LOVED it!
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hee. :D They're in sooooo much trouble...
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
LOL terrific I love it.
Allego chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was... That was actually pretty funny. And really hot.

I liked it.
Dherea chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is too funny! Especially the last scene with the "bored now" bit! LOL and then Monty letting the cat out of the bag and Mal and Simon's reactions... I am just cracking up! Good job!
icebreather chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
'"It's comfortable. You like it." Yeah it was. Yeah he did.'

*big grin*

I enjoyed the cute lightness of this, and your use of Monty, and his crew. Nice one.
ShelbieJames chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I really liked this story. I just watched the series a couple weeks ago and the whole time I was waiting for something to happen between River and Jayne. The way they fought and argued just screamed sexual tension. LOL.
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Great story, very true to how the characters would act. I like seeing them a little more matured and easy going. Thanks.
alisosia chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
great story - u should do an update to it
Uncapped Ink chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow. That was...perfect. I didn't really know what to expect, but that was fantastic.
ArtLightLove chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
LOL this is great! I loved Jaynes "Ahhh" moment. Great job!
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was awesome! I love the way you had River and Jayne picking at each other and driving each other up the wall. I think that's very true to them and how any relationship between them would be.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Ya know...maybe I'm strange in the head or something, but I definitely could see this as an episode! I mean, put the scene with Monty coming across Jayne and River in the Mule necking first, then flashback to the "start" (Jayne trying to head to out meet Monty, his confrontation with River over her attendance, the lead-up to the merriment and then dinner scene to finish would be perfect!

Another piece of fantastic work here, Baschashe! Definitely all kinds of impressed with the mix of Rayne banter, sexy fun time and crew bonding...though I can only imagine the hell that's gonna rain down when Mal and Simon get their bearings about them again ;)
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
thank you very much for this story. it was very intertaning. thanks.