Reviews for Alcoholic Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
OMG I loved this! Aww and Taokaka actually calling her Litchi at the end when she wasn't around made me go :( and saw awwwww but I still loved this story. So gonna fav it :D
Tuume chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was an amazing piece. It had humor, romance, slight optimism, and yet you never lost sight of just how dark the world is, or how lost some of its inhabitants are. I really hope you visit this world again.
The Officer That Left chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Very Very VERY, Delicus Oneshot. Hm-mmm

There are So Many Diffrent Females... Wating... To Be Explored By Another Women... So Delicus.

In Your Storys Honor i Shall Drink This Cup of Moon Tea and Light This Chigar. I Thank They For Making This Hot-Shot of a Story.
koriko chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
aww poor tao good story though
foxyanth92 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
amazing
kwhuihwogsdgg chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aw man, the last sentence Tao said was TOO CUTE!

She used her real name!

()人()

Anyway, loved this story. Great job! Uhm, I'm too lazy to see if you really did make the other BlazBlue story soooo, mind PM-ing about that. Lolis...(-).。oO(3)
WasFoundChangedName chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Mamazing story! i barely played the game and i thought. Arakune, and Taokao were awesome looking. so i looked for stories! I believe you shhould make a sequel! i am very excited about this pairing and stuff!
roli chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
dude i hope you make aother blazblue fanficiton with rachel and noel
Weeperofsouls chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Apart from a few minor typos, this was a very well written story. It was cute and quite titillating. Both Litchi and Tao were (relatively) in character, even touching on the strong lesbian vibe that Drunk Litchi gives off. An excellent, enjoyable story all around. Good job.
madrox23 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
First off I must say,'thank you!' There are almost no yuri pairings in blazeblue and nobody wants to write them. _ Please please either do another one or make a sequel to this as I'm very interested in seeing how this one goes. :)
Anyhoosle I REALLY liked this piece, Tao was adorable and made me go 'awwe' when she actually called Litchi by her name. Definitely going on my favorites.

Madrox out MMFWCL
Fonkirby chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really enjoyed this story...at least till it ended...sadly...I beg of you to not keep this a simple one shot and at least add something of the two reuniting again.
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Well, while Age of Chaotic Truth is turning out surprisingly well considering how different it is in scope from your previous work, I'm glad to see you turning out the yuri crack once more as well.

This was one pairing I actively went looking for a while back (inspired by the combo of Litchi's love for dressing up pretty girls and Taokaka's love of breasts) and there wasn't anything too satisfying.

Now I can only hope that someday you get around to some of the interesting off the wall pairings you've considered (like C.C./Sayoko or Kiyone/Soi Fon) or even the ones that have some canon roots but aren't well represented in fanfiction (like Lisa/Nanao) or weird/innovative new stuff like Rachel/Platinum.

As for the story itself, it was a bit short and light on plot but then it was the kind of pairing that almost didn't need any given the canon inspirations, so it worked out well enough.

The characterization seemed accurate enough and there weren't any real plot holes. The ending was rather bittersweet but that was a case of succeeding at your goals, I think. It has minor grammar errors (like not capitalizing if at the start of one piece of dialogue) but they're too minor to significantly impair reading.
Grayjack72 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was awesome. Now you just have to do a Tsubaki and Noel one...
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...F-ing...AW3SOME!

Sure, I got some spoilers for Continuum Shift, which I haven't played yet, but...this was SO AW3SOME! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Some drama, lots of LOL's and OMGThat'sHAWT!-ness! W00T!

TaokakaxLitchi FTFW! Now, I can't freakin' wait for what other BB yuri pairings you're gonna do next! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Helluva job, marine!