Reviews for The Morning After
LonelyNightz chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
i really like this story! Especially House and Wilson's first kiss . :D
lizzievee chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Just to le you know I've been reading this and your other stories and love the House/Wilson relationship that you write. Can't wait to read more!
KInA chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
it made me smile, it was so cute and well written and i like the way the chapters were set up it amused me the way it went house cuddy sam wilson then in reverse XD but yeah awesome story great job i give you a 5 out of 5
mr. eff chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
Eee! I love it! Wilson and House are just so cute together .
rividori chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I really liked House's reasoning why being with Cuddy was a mistake in chapter 1. The kiss in chapter 5 is awesome. :)

I also like that Sam and Cuddy's parts were left open-ended.

This fic makes me happy. Thanks for sharing it!
Sophia Riddle chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
okay, I know I've said it, but I had to say it again, I totally love the story, and for some reason the part House is worry makes me smile.. and I don't even know why, but I really think he's cute in that moment.. :P
Visitkarte chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Nice and gentle, still pationate. I loved it, just like I loved the last chapter.
paulac45 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Liked it, and as I am a naughty girl, would have liked a much longer (detailed) chapter - tee hee!
paulac45 chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Glad Cuddy was sessile enough to realise going back to Lucas would be a bad mistake.
ernestin chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
This is so really nice story! Thank you very much! Maybe there will be 1-2 more chap. with Cuddy/Team reactions?
Sophia Riddle chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
ah, bitch! I feel sorry for her for a sec when I read this.. and then, ithere/i she became a bitch again.. oh well, at least she's out of Wilson's life.. anyway, love it!
Shadow Cat65 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Perfect ending! Very sweet, I really liked this.
Hallenee chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Brilliant!
Alex455 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
This story is great but short. You can easly write a lot more chapters...You only wrote situations with Cuddy, House, Wilson and Sam but what about Chase, Foreman, Taub, Thirteen or evem Cameron? (if she's still working at PPTH) Their individual reaction to this news can be very different. You should think about "The Morning After 2"
Lorien Lupin chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
This was very cute, you're great.