Reviews for To Whom it May Concern
catmagnent chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Oh dear Lord! I can actually see this happening! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! (Insert overly dramatic wail here). It had me laughing. Good story.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Too funny! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Super cute
Twin A 07 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
OMG! I loved it! And the sad part is I can see the team doing all of those things!
chris chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
lmao
Proseac chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Just came across this story, and I have to say, it's a masterful piece of humour. I laughed out loud!

Reminds me so much of my office. I can totally see Tony using the situation to stir up trouble. Favourite bits:

* Tony leaving the cup marked "Starving African Donation"

* All work and no sugar makes Abby a dull Goth -

* ( ( ( Abandon hope, ye who enter here. ( ( ( ROTFLMAO!

* The 15 minute time interval between Vance's e-mail and the one from the Janitorial staff...about the amount of time it would take for Gibbs to march up those stairs and have it out with him. Priceless!

Everything here is SO in character for our team. Kudos!

I'm off to check out your profile and see if you've got more like this; you've certainly whetted my appetite!
Pavonem chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
"DO YOU WANT THE TERRORISTS TO WIN?" Why, yes, actually, I do. If it means getting more stories as amazing as this one.
Me chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
AHAHAHAHA. Muahahahhaha. OMG , I can't stop laughing; words cannot describe the love I have towards this story. * Continues ROFL'ing*
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Hahaha.. That was hilarious. I can just imagine Tony doing this.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
lol, this is like the third time i have read this and it still cracks me up. :D :D :D :D :D :D
WeeLittleBeastie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This just totally made my day. I bow to you and your awesomeness. :D

The sprinkles ones remind me of a recent incident in my workplace. A co-worker of mine is very fond of slapping passive-aggressive post-its all over the office about various perceived insults to her person. A while ago I donated some bone marrow, and when I was told that the transplant had been successful and the marrow had grafted well, another co-worker and a good friend bought be a huge foil congratulations balloon, which spent the morning tied to my desk chair.

When I came back from lunch, bitchy co-worker had popped my balloon, and left a rather nastily worded sticky note about how distracting and stupid balloons were. I was pretty upset about the whole thing, until the next day when I got to work and several of my co-workers who'd been on the receiving end of one of her sticky notes had filled her cubicle with balloons and saran-wrapped the entrance.

Anyway, brilliant set of memos/notes. This is definitely a new favorite.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
So, the sprinkles were McGee and the notes back were Tony, right?
Owlface321 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh my God! Please write another chapter this one was so awesome!
emzilyyyy chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved this :)
diana teo chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh,gawd,I needed that...The best laugh I've had in a while...my ribs are hurting...practically every line hit the spot but my faves have to be 'Why don't you eat the sprinkles?' and 'Proceed with caution'...bwahahaha!