Reviews for I Will Follow You and Keep You Strong
Nanenna chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
His sight must be really bad for everything to be so shapeless. I thought my eyes were bad, but things are only kind of blurry for me, I could still walk around and figure out where I am just fine, I just wouldn't be able to make out any details.

They just can't get a break, can they? First there was Autor's Story, then Duck somehow turns into Princess Tutu to show Autor It's a Wonderful Life, then there was Fakir's Story, and now this. It must be hectic, being them. XB
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was fun! Autor having Adventures is so out of his element... until they give him a piano. And Duck, trying to tell the police what happened (although it's not terribly unrealistic, sadly.) I wondered what charges they had to arrest the villains on without Autor or Ahiru, but figured that they must have panicked and fought...

I do have to say that it still looks funny to me, having a Japanese town name specifically set in Germany. I really liked the observation that all the Gold Crown houses are townhouses without porches, and that despite setting this in the present day, you still really mention only freezers, limousines (which have been around a long time) and public coin- op pay- phones (likewise.) In truth this could be set anywhere from the 1920's or so to the 2000's.

I do wonder how well big cars can navigate the crooked medieval alley- sized streets of Gold Crown Town, although the main streets should present no problem. The gates seem to have been wide enough.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/15/2010