Reviews for Final Confrontation
onominis chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
The ending wasn't as exciting as thought
Chlollie4eva chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
yes its a good story but i have to be honest with you, the layout is terrible. the huge block of uninterupted text is a HUGE let down. whenever i see a story layed out like this i immediantly close it down without reading it and the only reason i dread yours is im desperate to read more terminator where kyle lives. im sure there are lots of other readers who share my opinion.

sorry its not a good review but the layout really let it down and the fact that youve never updated it
jedimasterathena chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
great ending still terminator trade mark bittersweet. but you need paragraph breaks and there were a few grammar errors, also your tone wasn't dark enough for a climax of a terminator, you were close (had more like a jurrassic park going on)

over all great piece i enjoyed reading it.
t fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
please continue i want to see kyle in t2
Lynnda chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Kyle lives! That is great. A few more hit's on the ENTER key (it is over on the right, three keys from the L key) and this story would be perfect!

Thanks
Davinci's girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I'd like to read this but it is very frustrating without more standard paragraphing.
NOT REAL ACCOUNT PLEASE DELETE chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
It's pretty decent. Just, uh, ya know... make it more than one paragraph.
Ipankut chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
dude, pah-rah-graphs
Me chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Maybe the company was founded as Cyberdynamics and had its name changed to Cyberdyne later. Just a theory.
Caleb Nova chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Okay, you really need to fix the formatting. The dialogue all runs into the paragraphs and it's one gigantic mess. Two, it's actually just Cyberdyne, not Cyberdynamics. Three, Cyberdyne was not motivated by evil, but simply research in the name of science, which Dyson did.
sithlordexar888 chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
An excellent alternate ending.

I like your writing style, descriptive , but not deterring from the action.
speedfreakssj chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
well, it's okay, not that it's bad but it's my first review on moviies and i liked it but I thought it woud be a new ending. but it's just the story between the 2 movies.
Jen Drake chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Oh, cliffhangery. That's not even a word. Anyway, I'm glad you let Kyle live. He so deserved to. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Oh! Good! Are you gonna continue this?