Reviews for Sins Of The Father
B.E.W chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
I loved it, the chapters flowed really well into each other and I hope a sequel is out. Thank you for writing this story!
DevinBourdain chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was a nice adventure to keep the characters going even if the show is no longer around.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
What a deliciously whumpy tale! *iz a proud whumper* You whumped Shep so prettily..and Rodney got knocked around a bit too. Yay! Well done! Keep writing...I'll keep reading. Cheers! }:O
SGAmvmm chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
I'm also fond of both John and thank you for this wonderful story.. I think I already read the sequel.. I'm gonna read it again to make sure.. Thank you again.. Continue more SGA fanfics.. )..
WhiteTree chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Reviewing for chap 1-7, I just couldn't stop! I love it; so well written, you have the characters down perfectly, and everybody loves good whump!
sagey chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
well if I cant have J/T fic then I do enjoy a team fic as long as John and teyla are not with anyone else..yeah yeah I am pretty single

so I enjoy these stories..great team dynamics..

drufan chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
This was fun! Well, in a whumper's kind of way! I enjoyed the story and seeing our guys play again.
JoeyLuv chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
Wow! When you do whump, you REALLY DO WHUMP! You actually put Sheppard on a rack - old school but still, Wow! 'Mommy Dearest' was definetly a few cards short of a full deck, but I can't help but think that the worst pain John felt was when 'Dear Old Dad' pretended not to be home. Nice kitchen scene with Carlton and Martha. Would be interesting to have a sequel that showed just if and/or how Forant is contected to John. Don't think Sheppard's mom would be unfaithful, so maybe she had a no-good uncle.
Sterenyk Strey chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
I'm all intrigued by the prospect of some time travel dalliance between Brantum Forant and Sheppy's maternal grandmother, and they produce an offspring, a girl. Who later marries Patrick Sheppard. Does that sound about right? At least, it means Mommy Sheppard isn't messin' around, as I'd rather she had some integrity, something which our precious boy inherits. We all surmise he resembles his mother, since goodness knows he doesn't look like Patrick Sheppard. David Sheppard does, at a pinch, but John? Nuh uh. Ooh! I'd cry, 'Sequel! Sequel!' but I'll settle for speculation. Anyway - nice! This fic opens up questions as well as answering them. Very satisfying in that respect. Thanks for requesting me as beta, poppet. I'm truly flattered, and I pray I did a reasonable job. :-D
mimi932 chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
Aw! I wish John had been able to make peace with his dad. Here I thought you were going to have John's dad tell him the reason he didn't like him was cause Forant was really his dad. But, the dynamics between John, Carlton and Martha were great! Good story and thanks for sharing it with us.
mimi932 chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Poor Rodney and Carson, trying so hard to keep John alive. I was really touched by Rodney's gace against the glass, almost childlike in his devotion to his friend.
mimi932 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Gosh I almost felt sorry for her when Marcen died, but got over it pretty quickly! Now let's get John and Rodney home where Carson can do his voodoo magic on them.
SyfyFan chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Well done. Looking forward to your next story. Don't keep us waiting too long.
flyboyfan23 chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
yay! finally found time to sit down and read!

loved that you brought john's dad in at the end and it wasn't one of those make-up scenes. makes the characters more believable. years of fighting doesn't just disappear.

thanks for sharing!
Space1Traveler chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Excellent story! When John was at the large oak door, I would have bet the kitchen disposal that it was Fornant there instead. That kind of shook me up! Nice touch. Write something else! I'm ready.