Reviews for Being Selfish
Binksy chapter 7 . 1/16
A good story, although I feel it could've benefited from a longer ending and a little more John/Sherlock interaction. Nevertheless well done, I did enjoy it.
elm87 chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fleur chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I loved this story A LOT. Oh, and, Holland really is quite dull. Great place to live, but still dull most of the time. Thanks for the great story, and keep on writing; cheers.
Nevyn chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
"Victorian maiden overwhelmed by one-too-many waltzes" That line really creates a vivid mental picture.

I really liked the story. Eve was great and I'm glad she wasn't too broken. I'm also thrilled things will work out between Holmes and Watson.

Thank you for sharing.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Yup, I like her. And I don't often like female characters. I hope John doesn't break her heart when things don't work out between them.
Scarves chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh, drama! What the hell is Sherlock up to? Love it so far, very interesting. Also, thank you, thank you, thank you for acknowledging that Sherlock Holmes is public domain. I love my right to fiddle with the original stories. As silly as it is, when people say Sir ACD owns him, it grates on me. Because he belongs to us now, in our hearts and minds. So I'll wrap up my I-passionately-love-Sherlock-Holmes speech and continue reading your immediately engaging story. Write on.
FunkyColdMedina chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Love, love, love this story! absolutely adorable! I have to say there were technical grammar mistakes that screamed at me throughout, only because that's how GOOD this story is. I really wish you'd fix them (or send it to me so I could) just so I could come back and read this story with full appreciation, because that's how selfish I am. Great work, truly
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
You write really well :-)
Kotori-Sensei chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Oh i love it!
The part were they kissed? So funny! To bad we didn't get the chance to read what happen next, but...this is perfect.
Thanks for the fic!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Yeah! Mycroft to the rescue!
Jajajjaaja, Sherlock is going to be SO angry.
I was wondering why Mycroft has not done anything yet...of course, you were saving him for the grand finale!
Last chapter!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
I'm stressed... why the hell doesn't Sherlock say a thing!
I can't wait, i want to jump to the last chapter, but considering that's only one chapter ahead, i'll read chapter 6, and HOPE that SOMETHING, ANYTHING! will happen...
Kotori-Sensei chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Sorry, but this is to much interesting to wait, so i'm goint to read chapter 5, like...NOW!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I do like her, she is funny.
But of course, i'm very relaxed about the hole date stuff because, that, she is funny, and nice, and two, you already dismiss any doubth i could have with your comment at the end.
So...chapter 4!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Oh Sherlock Holmes, you definitively are hidding something, and John Watson is going to find out!
By the way, i can't wait until that moment!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hi there!
While waiting for my dog to have her puppies, i'm reading sherlock BBC's fics!
Of course, that is today, yesterday was while studing, while working, while...everything! XD
Very interesting start! John with a amnesia, well, yeah, is a cliché, but at the same time, a classic!
I supouse Sherlock doesn't want John to remember, because Option 1) They already did develop a relationship, and now he is worried that that will be a danger for John, or Option 2) something hapened in the pool, some kind of confesion, that he doesn't want John to remember, or Option 3) none of the above XD
Lets read chapter 2!