Reviews for Catching Up to the Girl Behind You
JaToya chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Soon loved this. Just a moment between the two of them when they connected and communicated on a, real level.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Sweet.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Loved It! :D
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
God, I wish Rachel and Artie had moments like this. Nonetheless, this is a great fic. :) You have their voices spot on - well done.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
aaaaaw this was so lovely! I really wish they would have more Artie n Rachel friendship moments like this :)
Giana chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved this! It was so natural and sweet and just so real, it was perfect. Artie's my favorite character, and the idea of an unlikely friendship between him and Rachel is amazing. A little bit depressing, but at the same time... not. (Haha, look how eloquent I am.) Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you. "]
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This piece seriously makes me long for more of these two on cannon interacting together... seriously!
GingerGleek chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love it :) Very original and cute! Amazing job.
gigundoly chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was beautiful! I loved that since that episode focused heavily on Artie and Rachel, although separately, you dreamed up this scene of them talking about it all. You write dialogue wonderfully. I loved how they also discussed "ancient history." Great story!