Reviews for Traitors and Tyrants
Caleb jorgens chapter 1 . 5/5
My own dad accused me harshly on the night of April 27, 2018 for trying to gain "Crappy" independence and told me to Stop running to which I grew enraged and dad became to serious that he grabbed my hands in a grip and had a mean laughing face on him which my sour misjudgements continue to this day in which he denies committing those treasons on April 27 by maintaing false innocence to which I do not tolerate deep down in my mind although my strong anger may have faded but my sour Misjudgements of moods are not. Dad can deny all he wants but payback and punishment will happen eventually in 20 years time.
ISABELLE chapter 1 . 4/28
I CAN IMAGINE HOW SORRY SARABI NALA AND THE LIONESSES WOULD BE FEELING FOR KIARA AFTER SHE WAS COMPLETELY BROUGHT TO TEARS AND HOW ANGRY MUFASA AND THE OTHER GREAT KINGS OF THE PAST WOULD BE WITH SIMBA FOR REFUSING TO LISTEN TO HIS DAUGHTER AND HER BOYFRIEND ABOUT THE AMBUSH KOVU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PLUS THE TWO YOUNG LOVERS WERE TELLING THE TRUTH AND I BELIEVE MUFASA WOULD HAVE TOLD ZAZU HIS ROYAL ADVISOR TO KEEP AN EYE ON SIMBA SINCE HE TURNED INTO SCAR WITH A COLD HEART
Caleb jorgens chapter 1 . 2/12
I should have murdered simba for that.
Heads up for Nala for setting Simba straight and making him realize what he was doing! I understand that he was just keeping his daughter safe, but the least he could've done was let Kovu explain himself before he passed judgment.
Disneyfangirl774 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I like Nala's take on this. Although I never thought of Simba as Scar, it was interesting for you to say so, anyway. I really like Kiara and besides, Kovu didn't really want to kill her and Simba. He was forced into this by Zira and Scar. Hats off to you for pointing out what Nala might be thinking or saying.
Erin Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I loved this! I REALLY wanted Nala to come to Kiara's defense. Simba jumped the gun when he ordered Kovu to go into exile. I get he wants to protect his kingdom, but to not let Kovu say anything in his defense before casting out was a dick move. Kiara was right, he would NEVER be his father, no matter HOW much he claimed to be following in his pawprints.
Arika Koski chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
This is why I hate Simba in this sequel, all he cares about himself, not his queen, his daughter, not even his friends, he just cares about following in his father's pawprints, and you're right Nala and Kiara, Simba will not be like Mufasa, he is like Scar because of his overprotectiveness and anger problems
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Daaaaamn Nala, way to go girl

Love this C:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This is a wonderful article! Seriously, you write so well!
randomfan86 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Brilliant. Just brilliant. That scene now has a much deeper meaning.
veronica.toon.7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Whoo you go Nala, give it to him straight. Stick it straight to him. Tell him what he's done. Wonderful story by the way. Awesome job with Nala's POV.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
WAY TO GO NALA! Simba totally deserves to hear that from the last member of his family he loves, his wife! Simba needs to understand he will never be like his father.

Great story, I really wish I was Nala. If i was I would have punched him in the face for being a total jerk and asshole to his daughter.

Keep up the good work!
WTF123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Holy crap... I mean just holy crap. I'm speechless. I have never heard this scene described in such a way, I never would've thought of it that way. Never before did I make the connection of Simba becoming Scar there, but now... my God, that scene takes on such deeper meaning to me now. It was already a very powerful scene for me before, but now hanks to this fanfic, the exile is now many times more powerful than it previously was, and Nala's reaction here feels like it could've fit so perfectly. You clearly have a strong understanding of these characters, how they are, what they do and why. I'm genuinely impressed with this work, great job! If the first and second Lion King films ever had adult novelizations of some kind (God I wish...), this is almost exactly how I would imagine the exile would be written.

Thank you so much for showing me symbolism that I never knew was there before, I commend you for such writing!
killi chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
oh gods, poor simba! everyone's ignoring the fact that he's right, the original plan was all about him. Geez, protecting your kid from a dangerous suited doesn't make him a tyrant,, just a typical dad. Nala was ooc in this, poor king. I do love kovu though.
simbaanaya chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
What is this?Napa was cold and unloving. Simba reserved better than that pathetic family of his.I hate nala for this!words can't describe how angry I idiot would trust someone who is out for your families blood in two days!this is crazy! Nala is completely wrong in this!she is a little creep!so is that witch daughter of hers.I hope Napa gets hers!
No matter what Nala says,no matter what kiara says,no matter what anybody says simba is a great king,and father.
He does the best that he can by his loves them so much and they should understand that.