Reviews for Traitors and Tyrants
I would also write another version an even darker one. In it Kiara continues to berate Simba comparing him to Scar instead of running away crying. Simba gets so angry at Kiara that he looses his sanity for a moment and attacks her leaving her with a scar identical to Kovu’s across her left eye. And everyone is watching this including Zazu, Timon, and Pumbaa, and Nala and they are all horrified by what Simba has done. When he realizes what he has done he tries to help her off the ground but Nala blocks his path and is ready to fight her mate. When the other lionesses try to help Kiara up she instead slashes their faces and gets up on her feet with a look of pure and utter hatred for her father. Much to his horror he sees the scar across her face. He tries to apologize but with everyone distracted she jumps off pride rock and runs away to find Kovu.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/30
Whoever this guest is, really a dumb, dreadful person.

Don't stop your writing. Its nice to see a different outlook and perspective of it. Will you continue this one please?
Caleb jorgens chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
I will forever hate Simba and because what he did to Kovu then Kiara I LABEL HIM A RACIST!
Caleb jorgens chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
I just wish simba can die already I hate him so much and to those animals (rhinos, elephants, giraffes, antelope, Wildeeest, zebras, snakes, ostrich, hippo and birds) you all can die with him or face deep discrimination from other kingdoms and I hate you all as much as I hate simba
Caleb jorgens chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
My own dad accused me harshly on the night of April 27, 2018 for trying to gain "Crappy" independence and told me to Stop running to which I grew enraged and dad became to serious that he grabbed my hands in a grip and had a mean laughing face on him which my sour misjudgements continue to this day in which he denies committing those treasons on April 27 by maintaing false innocence to which I do not tolerate deep down in my mind although my strong anger may have faded but my sour Misjudgements of moods are not. Dad can deny all he wants but payback and punishment will happen eventually in 20 years time.
ISABELLE chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
I CAN IMAGINE HOW SORRY SARABI NALA AND THE LIONESSES WOULD BE FEELING FOR KIARA AFTER SHE WAS COMPLETELY BROUGHT TO TEARS AND HOW ANGRY MUFASA AND THE OTHER GREAT KINGS OF THE PAST WOULD BE WITH SIMBA FOR REFUSING TO LISTEN TO HIS DAUGHTER AND HER BOYFRIEND ABOUT THE AMBUSH KOVU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PLUS THE TWO YOUNG LOVERS WERE TELLING THE TRUTH AND I BELIEVE MUFASA WOULD HAVE TOLD ZAZU HIS ROYAL ADVISOR TO KEEP AN EYE ON SIMBA SINCE HE TURNED INTO SCAR WITH A COLD HEART
Caleb jorgens chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
I should have murdered simba for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Heads up for Nala for setting Simba straight and making him realize what he was doing! I understand that he was just keeping his daughter safe, but the least he could've done was let Kovu explain himself before he passed judgment.
Disneyfangirl774 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I like Nala's take on this. Although I never thought of Simba as Scar, it was interesting for you to say so, anyway. I really like Kiara and besides, Kovu didn't really want to kill her and Simba. He was forced into this by Zira and Scar. Hats off to you for pointing out what Nala might be thinking or saying.
Erin Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I loved this! I REALLY wanted Nala to come to Kiara's defense. Simba jumped the gun when he ordered Kovu to go into exile. I get he wants to protect his kingdom, but to not let Kovu say anything in his defense before casting out was a dick move. Kiara was right, he would NEVER be his father, no matter HOW much he claimed to be following in his pawprints.
Arika Koski chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
This is why I hate Simba in this sequel, all he cares about himself, not his queen, his daughter, not even his friends, he just cares about following in his father's pawprints, and you're right Nala and Kiara, Simba will not be like Mufasa, he is like Scar because of his overprotectiveness and anger problems
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Daaaaamn Nala, way to go girl

Love this C:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This is a wonderful article! Seriously, you write so well!
randomfan86 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Brilliant. Just brilliant. That scene now has a much deeper meaning.
veronica.toon.7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Whoo you go Nala, give it to him straight. Stick it straight to him. Tell him what he's done. Wonderful story by the way. Awesome job with Nala's POV.