Reviews for Moonlit Nightmares
mistofan chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
I love this story so much. Please update soon! (:
Pebbles16 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Oo this is really good, Lacy is really sweet and I like the idea of Remus having a werewolf as a girlfreind... when it gets to it anway... I hope it was your intention for me to not like Angelique, because I really don't :D. Looking forward to your next update.

Pebbles

x
Middy's.A.Dreamer chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Stupid french chick(im too lazy to figure out her name)! Remus and Lacy belong together! I love Remus having a girl thats a werewolf! Cant wait to read more
Moonlight Calls chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
ohhh well i hope remus doesn't fall for her:/ and oh no! what are the boys gonna do? i hope lace doesn't get hurt, actually she should hurt the boys accidentally and then idk lol update soon pls!
juli 8D1819 chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
nice story
Grim1989 chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
I already want to kill the exchange student, and I hope the boys don't hurt Lace O: after all, don't they know that a werewolf knowns when to keep a secret? I hope Remus doesn't fall for that B*tches charms .
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
I hate the french girl already
Hopefeather chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Love it, love it, love it, love it!

its fantastic! i cant wait for the next chapter! )
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Oh no hopefully Remus doesn't like her she seems way to bitchy for him! Please update again soon!
amrawo chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
I love this so far! Update soon!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Good chapter! Please update again soon!
Yewberry Noon chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
This is the best story ever! . When I saw that this was updated, I was freaking out! It is like my birthday came early! I have been looking forward to this for a long time! Lace is an amazing female character! And she has an amazing friend! Lily is great, isn't she? Anyway, Lacelin and Remus' scenes are so heart melting! You can feel that comfortable, smiley atmosphere! I am so glad that Lacelin told Lily, because it really does strengthen their friendship ten-fold! It is also SO SO adorable that Remus worries and cares for her! Maybe he doesn't like her yet, but he must feel awfully protective of her now! And the fact he'll let her tell Lily about him really proves he wants to make this whole werewolf thing easier for her! I love him so much! And Lacelin doing Quidditch would be so cool! She'd rock at it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! You are an amazing writer, and I can honestly say that if Remus was real, I'm sure this is exactly how he would be! TO a most brilliant writer, THANK YOU!
Louey06 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
This was good. I'm glad Remus is going to let her tell Lily about him.
SinfulSanctuary chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Great chapter!

I'm glad she told Lily and that she's okay with it! Let's just hope she's just as okay with Remus being a werewolf too. Of course she will... She's Lily!

It's nice to see the relationship between her and Remus developing too :)

But what was that bad thing Sirius did? It wasn't the Snape ting was it? I can't remember which year they're in...

Again, great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Moonlight Calls chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
good chappie:D hope u update soon!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »