Reviews for Moonlit Nightmares
sarah0406 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Someone is falling in love
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
What took so long? But love the chapter anyway
SinfulSanctuary chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I like the way Lacelin and Remus are around each other, so careful and businesslike (with the school work). That hug Remus gave her before she left was so sweet!

I'm wondering what her dream was about, the one she had in the hospital wing...

Great chapter, and I can't wait to read more!
SinfulSanctuary chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
I was originally reading this on HPFF, which directed me to you twitter account, which then somehow led me here. And you wouldn't believe how happy I was to see two more chapters! Guess I'll follow the story here instead, I like FF a little bit better :) But I left three reviews for you on HPFF :)

I like this chapter too! How Lacelin says she fancy Remus as an excuse. And I like how Lily is dealing with that. Normally I find Lily to be snobby and just plain unlikable in most stories, but I like your version of her. She is more the way I always pictured her.

On to the next chapter!
Moonlight Calls chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
oh wow! you need to update! i beg pf you, this is FANTASTIC so far, well i hope you update soon, i'll bribe you with cookies? *hands one* there's one you get the WHOLE bag if you do:D
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
please update i BEG of you it is an awesome story i LOVE Remus/oc stories they are so CUTE! awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Great story! Will James, Sirius and Peter come to have an adventure with Remus and find her out? Please write more!
Alice Wandering chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
This is really interesting! Please update soon!

- Alice
Nomore1234 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I would like to see what happens between a Male werewolf and a Female because when i think about to different gendered werewolves togther their goin' to want to go through instints.

so i am curious what ya got planned.
chyeahhsheryl chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Great chapter!
Yewberry Noon chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
GAH, so badly do I need to know what's going to happen next! You can't leave me like this! This is such an amazing story I hope you know, so I'm sure all your readers will be eternally grateful if you updated! I like your description of Lacelin turning into a werewolf! I can't imagine what I'd do if I was in her shoes...casually doing homework before...well, turning into a werewolf. I love this story! THANK YOU!
Yewberry Noon chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
I have not finished the chapter 3 yet, but I needed to comment! To start off, this is such a great story so far! I have not read one yet where the girl is also infected with lycanthropy, so this should DEFINITELY be interesting! I am so excited to read the rest of this! Anyway, the reason I'm commenting is because when you wrote "Misery loves company, right?", I just happened to be listening to the song "Misery Loves Company" by Emilie Autumn! Such a happy coincidence, I felt the need to share it :) This story is amazing, your amazing and THANK YOU!
Louey06 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
This was a veryt good chapter. one question are Sirius James and Peter going to come as animagi? I can't remember whether it was mentioned in an earlier chapter or not. I can't wait for the next update hope I see one soon.
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Awww so sad! Good chapter though! Please update again soon!
Hello Kitty 45 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Ahhhh the full moon! hahaha I love your story and beg you to update soon! You have an incredible writing gift and this is probably one of the best stories I've vet read! JK Rowling would be jealous ;) anyways, keep up the good work and please update soon!

~Hello Kitty 45