Reviews for Moonlit Nightmares
Nichole chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Your story is wicked interesting so far! Can't wait to read more!
paramore1351 chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
great story!
Vera Rose Nightingale chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Good story so far! I like the idea of it! Please keep writing, I can't wait to see how the story unfolds! :)
AnnieFehr chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I lurve it! Keep up the good work! Lacelin-Best Name Everrrrr! Hah. Reeeeemus lupin ahhhhhh what a cutie he is! :)
Grim1989 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
man, i can't wait to see what happen on the night of the full moon.
Louey06 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Awesome! i can't wait to hear about her first full kjmoon. That should be interesting. Is she ever going to talk with remsu about it? I hope so that would be interesting to read. Please update soon!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Good chapter! Please update again soon!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
I wonder when everything is going to come out.
katie.eats.kids chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
D'awww :) I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapters! Lily is totally acting how my best friend would be if I had a 'crush'.
Grim1989 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I'm likin' it, keep up the good work, don't give upon it :3

grim1989
Apocolips chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Please update sooooon!
Kris Pilar chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Finally read through this. I'm really enjoying it so far, and I love your character Lacelin. I also like that she actually likes Peter. Too many authors have their characters hating Peter because of who he turned out to be, forgetting about who he was before.

And I'll admit, I giggled, too, at the image of Lily jump-tackling Remus to the ground and demanding answers out of him.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Louey06 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
This is really good. it's weird I;m not usually into these kind of stories but this one sounded good, and it was! I cant; wait to see what remus says during their conversation. Should be interesting. What did remsu think she was talking about?
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Good chapter! Please update again soon!
chronicxxinsanity chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
:D this is adorable, and i love your character. i can't wait for the next update. :3
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »