Reviews for Wet Pussies
partialtopotter chapter 1 . 11/23
wet pussies indeed!
well i love the story. i dont have much else to say
Muneeb chapter 1 . 1/12
I would love for this to have a part two
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Sexy and delicious. I really love this pair.
GreedyGreedo chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I've said something similar before, but I'll say it again: Really great and all that stuff, I'm happy that the build-up lasted longer than the event- I think that's the way it should be. One thing I find a little over-used in all of your writing that I have looked at is the idea of 'biting bottom lips', it's clear that you are a talented and experienced writer, and so I'm sure you can provide the same effect using different phraseology. That sort of thing would add an element of variety that I personally think would make the story even better. I mean, what I shows is some sort of suppressing of emotion due to timidity or confusion, so there has got to be another way of showing this.
Anyway, only take that as constructive criticism, the whole thing, and all of the writing that I have seen from you in fact, has been really well written. I partly agree with one of the other comments – I did feel that it was hard to picture Hermione and Ginny as the characters in this story - to a certain extent it was more a story concerning two women who coincidentally have these names – so perhaps a few more references to the characters themselves (eye colour, hair, general appearance, or tone of voice and characteristic mannerisms) would be an improvement. But that is all nit-picking, and in the end I still really enjoyed it, as did many others, so carry on writing, and keep up these high standards.

PS. It would be great if you had time to drop me an E-mail to confirm you have read this, it makes long comments worthwhile (even if it’s just to say that you disagree with everything I've said…)
3Em3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Thank you, for making me incredibly horny with an annoying roommate that wont leave me alone. I'm gonna go glare angrily a him and NOT help with simple calculus if he listened in class last year in high school he wouldn't be bothering me now!
PS. I'm lesbian and love the story.
mindtrick1986 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Love this story, so hot! Well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Lol WOW that was a HOT scene
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
cute and hot :)
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
:)(: Completely, absolutely, wonderful story. There are few well written smutty pieces of goodness with these two and I'm happy that this happens to be one of those well written ones. The name of the drink is cool. I've never had any alcohol or been to a club (I'm quite boring) so I don't know if it's real or not but I wouldn't be opposed to a sip. I'm happy Hermione didn't leave in the morning. Ginny is a genius.
funny chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
funny that all lesbos think that any woman can be turned is only they wound try gay sex...gross
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
An interesting tale without being distasteful in your discription of the sex act. I'll see if you've written more stories with the same style.
AnnieBGoode chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
A simple and little review: great job! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
great story, amazing sex scene, you're story has a great voice as well making it even better. i give it an A
cultstatus chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Great story! Short and sweet, (and hot!)