Reviews for My Big Sister Is A Teenager
Sunshine011 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Lovely story! Simply adorable!
Lena xo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
OH MY GOD THAT'S SO ADORABLE haha and brings back far too many memories of tamagotchis... when I was eight, I accidentally left my tamagotchis at home. They were on about generation seven too. Even though we were an hour out, I immediately demanded we go home to get them, and burst into tears when my parents didn't understand the dilemna I was in. Luckily they didn't actually die. But all in all this was an adorable story. I find some of the little kid ones to be... unrealistic? at times, but this felt far more realistic :)

Edwar. Hehe.

joannecookie chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
OMG it is so cute! I always love bella/edward as children. They are just so innocent and adorable! Your story, and another story 'an introduction to swirl and daisy' are my favourites 3 Good work, maybe you can write other children bellward stories? :)
butterflykisses89 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
wow this story is so cute and adorably funny! I have a younger sister so i wonder if this is how she was when i was about sixteen
forever-green-giant chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Super awesome oneshot! I dont even know what tamagotchi(?) is. But this is so great! I laughed so much while reading. Ok, I'm going to see if you have any other stories, now.
great2read chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i remember those toys-mine died every two days.

i loved how edward "liked her" liked her. he was so sweet.

i love how you wrote jasper. he was classic 9 year old boy. the fact that bella could feel how jasper was feeling was a sweet nod to twilight.

the part that mad me laught the most was how emmett didn't pull up his pants and edward could see a little too much when emmett bent over.

awesome story.
Dying With A Grin chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Simply adorable. Heart warming, even. It really made me smile, and that says something because I'm not usually one to enjoy AU Twilight stories where they are all human, especially when the age is lowered, however I really enjoyed with one.
SkyBlueSw chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is really cute and well writen.
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
awww, I miss tamagotchies. They were really popular when I was in elementry school eight years ago. Everyone had one.
Hazel Roses chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I liked it. :)nIt reminds me of the drama I went throughnwhen my tamagotchi Lava died, like,6 yearsvago :) my friend accidently deleted her...
personobsessed chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
hahahahahahahaha o my god! i love this story! its HILARIOUS! lol
Izzy.Roo.xx chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
The Poooop thing made me LOL!
Oreal770 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
aw thats cuteee

MissGCullen chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
awww it was a very sweet story.I remembered when i was obssebed with mine tamagotchi...
itapan chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ohh myy goosshhh~~

That was really hilarious and cute and adorable~~~

And I don't mind listening to your endless chatter~~~ It's actually very interesting~~

Anyway, this story was really cute~~ Edward is really awesome :)

Bella, on the other hand, is a little bit of a freak. LOL.

Wow wow wow~

I promise to dedicate something to you, too, whether it be a drawing or fan fiction or whatever else~~~