Reviews for Rules
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Lucie chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Amazing!

I adore all your NCIS Tony/ Ziva stories, they are so well written and full of emotion, and of course this one was no exception.

I totally agree with you on the whole soulmates thing, it would be the perfect opener to something more between the two of them.

Please write more, you are an amazing writer!

Lucie
cotedepablo911 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Loved it! I love how after 4 years, they've finally caved in! Please write more!

-cdp911
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I liked it. Well done!
NCISlover96 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awwwww how cute. This is soooooo what I want to happen and its gonna kill me knowing that it wont :(
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I loved this! Oh, this was great. I hope it plays out like this next season. It probably won't, but that is what fanfiction is for isn't it? Can you please post more?

-The Lady Grace
Betherzz chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
cute story ;) glad that he did go to her and say sorry and tell her that he loves her
Nicoya456 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
nice story
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
luv it! great! :]
lvcsfhg13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
really liked this! i have been reading a ton of tiva fanfics and i have to say this is one of the best! and just like you, i love the soul mates conversation! i agree, it was the perfect opening for something between them! but hey, were not the writers, maybe they've got something really good planned for season 8? oh, and i can't believe only 1 month til season 8! i've been dying all summer! gr8 story!
marshmeg chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I enjoyed this, wish it would really happen:)
C. E. Mott chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
beautifully written, you allowed the romance to blossom instead of bringing it to a climax in the first night, and I am so glad you mentioned the soulmates thing.
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I thought it was great! Would love to read more of your Tiva stories!
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 8/15/2010