Reviews for Poker Face
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
-.- you skipped it
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I got hooked on this. I admit that I liked it a lot. Jiraiya's book in the end was especially entertaining _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Whoa , that was awesome , write more , plzzz
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
this was awesome it fits the story so well wright more more more
hari chan R2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
it was screwy yet really good pretty amazing

i have always wanted to read and au about how orochimaru loved his teammates after all but hey no show but your story was good
Hari-chan R2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I am a real author on this site but I am too lazy to log in.

This story was extremely amazing and you should write a sequel when they face each other in their last fight or something
eeeeeep chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
this made me grin the entire time i read it xD
ninjapirate chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
why haven't i read this before?

anyways, it's awesome. really hot D i'm never going to be able to watch that fight episode the same way now...

i'm assuming sannin chronicles will have a scene like this? please!
DarkMindedThinker89 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
can you please write another story with these three? i love it! but be more descriptive with the scene maybe. I mean I really loved the way you made them act during something as simple as playing poker. Great job!
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
...I'm never going to be able to look at their battle the same way again.

Oh dear lord. How hot.
Taichi09 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
No problem! We sometimes change rules too. Thanks for fixing it though and glad I could help!

~Taichi09
Taichi09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Love the story, but Royal flush beats 3s of a kind. You can't beat a royal flush. I think that a straight or a flush could be beaten by a 3 of a kind though. :)

Still, LOVE THE STORY! I'm addicted to Sannnin stories. so, yeah. its late. youll probably get a better review later but, still, good job!

Taichi09
orochimaru's cherry blossom chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
yes you did, but that was SO effing funny im lmao!
gg chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
wow... that was hawt! i love jiraiya and i love orochimaru... but BOTH of them together... _
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Not bad. Everytime I read a story about the three of them it pains my heart to think that Orochimaru wasn't once totally evil.