Reviews for Fiery Passion
ChitandaKei chapter 6 . 9/7
Awww. How adorable was that?
Legacy009 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I remember reading this a long time ago, and i still love it
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Heart attack! I was definitely surprised to the fact that Tashigi actually kissed Ace and not Smoker! I was having a thought on why and how did Smoker slept while standing, that's probably Ace! Heart attack! Heart attack!
-Usopp the Great
PS: See ya! ;D!
Fire.Mokey chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Never really thought of this pair myself, but now that you've done it- I love it :)
Truly loved how you portrayed Ace and Tashigi's characters so well- and the little twist in chapter 5 was great!
I Wish it could have been longer, but all great stories eventually come to an end I suppose :3
Anyway, keep writing awesome stories, and good luck!

- Fire-Mokey
SilverLunaMoon chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
A great story I loved how you potrayed the characters
cutekoala chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
I will admit, that when I first saw this, I thought that this was going to be, well, a rabid crack fan girl being obsessed. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the story was plausible and I genuinely now like this pairing. My compliments. I wish it could have been longer, as that was really cute.
JuzSomeone chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
o.0 i think it's ooc for smoker to be so cruel and to ask them not to talk abt this.. however i unds the need to if not tashigi would not go down.. interesting pairing too o.0
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Woooowwww! This is sooo good! I've never even really considered Ace and Tashigi as a pairing - I'm more of a Smoker/Ace gal, but you really did this pair justice!

Can't wait for the next chapeter :D
heavensentskysky chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
ireally like this! plz continue!
Mikila94 chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
So she thought Ace was Smoker? Ouch, I have to say.
VampireApple chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Man, I love Ace. Makes Tashigi think.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Mikila94 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Tashigi sure is an idiot, she didnt even realize that Ace opened his handcuffs! XD
Mistrano chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Love how you've done the story so far. You need to continue. I especialy like the parts where ace continues to have that smile. It suits his pearsonality perfectly. The only thing I didn't really care for was how cruel smoker was. It just seemed a little bit off of his character.
VampireApple chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Gr. Jerk Smoker... which is hard, because I really do like him. Ah well, I'm sure Tashigi will save Ace. :)
Mikila94 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Yep, really short, but still pretty nice. But I dont get why Smokeys torturing Ace since hes usually after Luffy. Well, aguess youll tell it at some point.