Reviews for Laugh it Off
Raven that flies at night chapter 29 . 5/30
I love this. I binged read it in 2 days. It is so good and very interesting.
Fugacity7 chapter 6 . 5/18
Another correction - the characters' name is Fenrir, not Fenir. You left out the first 'r' in his name.
Fugacity7 chapter 5 . 5/18
While the color of Marlene's hair might have been "vile", the container James gave dear Elsa is called a "vial". They sound the same but are spelled differently.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 24 . 5/9
You're doing a sequel ? That's great.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 23 . 5/9
This was such a good story. I've seen some of the hateful review you have got and honestly I'm very surprised at how low people can get. They are obviously jealous of your great story. Please don't listen to them.
inuyashademons14 chapter 6 . 1/1
Her poor brother T_T and Poor Moony T_T
inuyashademons14 chapter 5 . 1/1
hahaha used the Hair Potion dye hahahaah best part of this chapter XD
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
Wait no, but- but- Her and Remus belong together.
awesomeperson254 chapter 23 . 2/11/2016
great story
PattaIsALeaf chapter 25 . 2/8/2016
This was a really good fanfic!
Lunaskies chapter 25 . 2/6/2016
Yay you updated. Great chapter! I look forward to the next xx
Guest chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
Did you just give this story up ? Will you come back, Val fish ? maybe 1 or 2 years later ? F ck! I just want to read the whole story !
why stop chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
hello, i am a Chinese fan of your fiction. i really love it because it is special ! Elsa is special. she's not like the other perfect girls but shes real and i really like her. so why do you stop writting? please keep going on. :)
h chapter 24 . 8/29/2015
If this was going to be a Remus oc story it shoulda been labeled tht way. God your a fat useless idiot. You can't even get a story right. Slit your the ought please do us all a favor
h chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
Jesus this story sucks! It's not just that the main chacter is a fat ass fantasizing that she can get with a hot guy (thrust me girls like her dont get with guys like that) it's that she is a completely cowardly incompetent moron wit low self esteem! Complete waste of space if u ask me!