Reviews for My Angel, My Destiny
mamareadstomuch2 chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
So excited you updated! I luv stayed with her to comfort her...wonder if Sam's feelings .to be a problem?
Regin chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Lola Smith chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Question: Did Ava miscarry or was he baby kidnapped?
Nice chappie, can't wait for more!
Carlypso chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
mari chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story. I do hope you continue to keep writing My Angel, My Destiny. It really was a fantastic read, great work hope to continue reading more soon.
TimeLadyWinchesterat221B chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Can't wait for more
Forever-Buckskin chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
I really like the story so far!... But I really want to bitch slap Ava... Well anyways I really like the story I can't wait for the next chapter!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
I love the idea of this story. :)
JennaLynn2000 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love this story! Excellent writing. I keep checking back for updates-but no luck! I hope to see a new chapter soon. Have a wonderful week :o)
sandradee27 chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
oooo i love this! i always wondered about jimmys life and how cas wud affect it even with the episode with his wife etc! but its nice that cas and jimmy love ava and i cant wait to see wher this goes! keep it up! much love
nekuranekomegami chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
this is an amazing story

written by an amazing author! :D

you rock! :DD
nekuranekomegami chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
I love this! :D

totally awesome! :D

you are doing a great job! love it! :D
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Can't blame Ava on the whole blood thing... ICK! I don't have the stomach for it either.

I love protective Dean taking care of Sam like always...and giving Cas advice on talking to Ava. Curious if she is actually hiding something.

Watch your punctuation. Periods and commas should be inside your quotes. Having them outside, or missing entirely, is very distracting to the reader. Punctuation offers a mini "brain break" between sentences and unknowingly helps the reader hold his or her place.

Keep plugging away. You'll get there. Stories with OCs are difficult to build a following for.
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Please update again!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
The lack of reviews isn't you, sweetie. It's this fandom in general. Supernatural is the biggest on this site and one of the worst reviewed. PM me if you want and I'll share a few thoughts/ideas with you.

This one was highly emotional and very visual. I could see them on either side of the door and picture Jimmy's always kissing Ava hello. I'm concerned for Sam and curious to see what happens next. Keep it up...write for yourself and take reviews as a bonus.