Reviews for Daria Morgendorffer vs The World
fatalBe4uty chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I really enjoyed this. I don't understand the hatred towards Tom but this was hilarious adaptation of two of my favorites. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
i loved it it was amazing
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hillarious!
Valie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
*snicker* Pointless, but this was absolutely hilarious. xD
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
As a nominee for one or more categories in the 2010 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
FREAKING HILARIOUS.
Marcus the Iron Raven chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really enjoyed this story, espicially Tom's rating and the way you kept both Daria and Jane to character. You combined my two favorites into a story that I never thought could exist, keep up the good work.
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Lol, this was a great crossover! One of my first thoughts was that there'd be no way Tom would have seven exes who were willing to fight for him, so I love the fact that they all ended uprealizing he was jerk.
Vect the Atoner chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Fun little parody that didn't just simply go "Character enter 'Ca-Ray-Zay' Situation" and stayed within character. The grammar was good and it manages to mix the Video Game Fun of Scott Pilgrim with the sarcasm of Daria.