Reviews for Winter's Warmth
vector arrow chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Yea. This is the first yozakura fanfiction that I have read. Great job.
Magus-15IchiGo chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Yatta! This is awesome! Yosh! Time to read the sequel!
Magus-15IchiGo chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Yatta! This is Awesome! Alright time to see the sequel!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I had no idea you had written for Yozakura Quartet! Loved the fluffyness 3
Kyara313 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Squee! Yay the first fanfic for this category is my favorite pairing! Thank you, I'll go see the sequel now! XD
kou32 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
finally someone gives the series some love, loved it i hope more fan fictions are made by others.
Sherin chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Yah, this series need more love. I wish there's a second season and the manga progress is too slow and seriously need more moments for Hime and Akina.

Speaking of Durarara! (a very cool show), Mikado looks too much like Akina. Eventhough I knew it's the same author (obviously), it's still bother me abit.

Also, the fic is so sweet. I always like the cold weather setting cuz there's always some huggings afterward...I didn't expect the kissing part though. Kissing is abit too OOC but whose cares...that's why fanfiction exist. XD
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
AH! You would be the most AMAZING person on the WHOLE entire world and post a fic for this AWESOME series and this equally AWESOME couple! XD I freakin love you right now! lol. I can't believe there is finally a fic for this anime! Thank you! and when Hime said that her lips were cold I was so totally going, 'Kiss her akina kiss her!' in my mind and ur totally amazing for makin that happen! XD I LOVED this story! This couple needs the love becasue they're just so amazingly awesome! XD oh man this is a LONG review. lol. well again AMAZING job! LOVEd it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I would like to start by saying THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! Finally a fic for this series. Also my fav pairing for it, so even more better. I though it was written well and the character were not that OOC. Also the fluff was just right in my opinion. I really hope to see more Yozakura Quartet fic in the future.