Reviews for When you're gone
LiliumHeart chapter 8 . 9/28
I loved every sentence of this story, it was just amazing and the songs are soooo right! They love each other so much and miss each other like hell... Well done :)
Yeah, I was looking for inspiration again. And I think I found what I was looking for, thank you for writing this five years ago! :p
QUEEN MOON chapter 7 . 1/3
snowcasterwill chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
i love ti
snowcasterwill chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
i love it i cant waet to read the next chapteor
snowcasterwill chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
i love this chaptor
hope000 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
that was really good
hope000 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
it not boring i loved it
hope000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
loved it
2Awesome4Life chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Love love love sooo cute XD and love the song choices especially the last two.i love your work and it turns out we actually have quite alot in are one of my favs and i already follow you on up the amazayn workxx 3
Broke-Fiery-Angel chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Shows how much Dante loves her, that her apparant betrayal he is willing to forgive. All in all a good fanfic/songic. Excellently structured, and layed out. You're choice of songs are amazing, and I've actually addded a few new songs to my collection.

Broke-Fiery-Angel chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
This is one of my favourite Avril Lavinge songs. Not only is it my favourite song but it fitted so well with this chapter and Zhalia's feelings.

She leaves them at first because she needs time on her own, but when she has to cry she wants Dante.

Good Job. One more chapter to go.
Broke-Fiery-Angel chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Zhalia seems so vulnerable the poor thing. The relationship with dante and Zhalia seems to be like Sherlock and Irene.

Sherlock is not so good at being very warm. It seems Zhalia wasn't either. and then they meet the person they love. Dante/Irene and they start to warm a little.
Broke-Fiery-Angel chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Again poor Dante. Zhalia left him. But after you meet a charmer like Dante you never forget them, so I supsect that she'll be back.
Broke-Fiery-Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I felt so sorry for Dante caused he was missing her then smiled at the end of the chapter.
Silent Blood Rose chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
But...but...but it doesnt say weather they find each other...