Reviews for The Kindness of Strangers
winterhorses chapter 1 . 5/6
Such a stirring, well-written piece about one of my favorite couples! I'd LOVE to see more, either as a continuation or a new fic about these two. There's simply not enough Carlisle in this world for me, lol. Thanks!
Rachel xxoo
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/9
Well that went a way different direction from where I thought it was going to! Still enjoyed it though!
alc219 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This is such a haunting story! xx
KDMCAM chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was reeeeally good! It was definitely not an HEA but still so devilishly good!
IamPaige chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Eyes are the windows to the soul...and I've always hated Carlisle.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow- so amazing! Great imagery!
valley vamp chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
well, can't say i wasn't secretly hoping for a different ending but you characterized this Edward's sense of hopelessness and brokenness so well.

vv
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
So heartbreaking
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
DAMN! Edward was only trying to return his kindness! Is this all there is gonna be? I like it.
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
WOW, so carlisle is gay and in the closet with a girlfiend. Hmmm...so carlisle new he was with esme and yet was with edward even that as it maybe a blow job and carlisle as the nerv to be pissed that edward slept with someone else even if that person was related to carlisle. hell, carlisle is the cheater here not edward. if i was edward i would NOT have only slept with someone else, but i would have outed his cheating ass to esme. mean, i now but cheating...he had it comming. i feel bad for edward. there are so many in his situation that just cannot seem to catch a break even when they do try so hard and given this and how carlisle lied to him, cheated...no wonder edward doesnt trust anyone.
justreadme chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So good. Real and painful. Insightful. I think you nailed this character. I loved the way he thinks. The descriptions were raw and that's how I imagine a young homeless man would think. Thanks for this read.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I think I like that this didn't have a happy ending. I mean, Edward had been given so much crap in his life, time after time, and the fact that it didn't change with Carlisle makes it so much more real. It has more depth because of the darkness of society that is revealed through a selfish daughter, a coward of a doctor and and an oblivious girlfriend. This was an excellent read; I loved it!
Guineapig8732 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Loved this, the writing is incredible :)
BnSA chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Extremely out of my realm of reading, but well done. Edward - oh, my. Makes us think deeper about the homeless and their problems. Thanks for the wake up call and loved the style if not the subject, so much.
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow. You can really write pain! Such a sad story.