Reviews for Grandfathers and Grandsons
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/11
...blame their ugliness? Really? Hahaha! But seriously, your muse did well! :) Very well. I have not thought about this... well, just once, fleeting, too, after learning the old man's last name... two series that I'm a big fan of, two characters I absolutely adore crossing over in this one, sweet and awesomely-written fic? Yayers for me! Wonderful job! Love this!
link55-06 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I really enjoy your fic! I love how you write the characters with humour and they are still in character. Thank you for sharing this fic with us.
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
i don't want him to become a fighter but i think it would be an interesting story to further the interaction b/w the kuwabaras and hikari especially in regard to spirits and sai.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
funny. good
Panther Moon chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I liked it. Good job with the writing of this story. I can totally see all of the characters acting this way. The ending made me laugh.
CrystalC chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Yeah, Kuwabara Hon'inbou totally sensed Sai when they passed each other in the hallway. There should be more fics about this!

Love it D
JaganshiKenshin chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aww, I really enjoyed this little scenario!

Ever since I watched Hikaru no Go and learned Kuwabara Honin'bou had a 'strong sixth sense' I figured he had to be related to Kazuma. ;-]
TrenchcoatMan chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Cute story, honestly, theres so much potential for this to go on, im surprised you left it at a oneshot

-TCM
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Ohhhh! Nice story! It would be awesome if Urameshi would want to see him too... :D (*shamelessly trying to coax you to write more x-over*)

Thanks for writing this!

Luv, reb
RAGA chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Yay! Finally, someone made a story with both Kuwabara's. This was wonderfully written. You've managed to keep everyone in character and had a nice, sensible plot to boot. You also didn't deviate from the original stories' backgrounds and kept everything in order (even if you added in a KuwaYuki marriage, but at least it made sense :D).

Very nicely done. -
irezel chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
hahahah, how clever. i totally had the same thought of "KUWABARA!" when watching HnG. XD i enjoyed this, nice job. :)
JadeOokami chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very cute XDDD

I remember thinking almost the exact same thing when I had read Hikaru No Go. Though you wrote it far better than I probably could have, lol. It was a fun little read.
Qem chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hee! I really liked this, because of course their both related, and of course they would both give each other hell, and hee!

I loved Hikaru's attitude, and I liked the implication that Kuwabara senior wanted Kuwabara junior to come in order to scope out Sai.
DYquem chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ah, my two favorite anime - YYH & Hikago. You are so right. I'd been reading Hikago for a while before making the connection but had never put it into a fic. I liked your take on it. They HAVE to be related. You're a little harsh on Kazuma's looks though, IMO. He isn't going to win any beauty prizes but he really isn't horrible looking. He grows up a bit in High school. I think he would grow out of adolescent (remember in YYH he and Yusuke are only 14) and would grow up to be perhaps average looking. most boys are awkward looking at age 14. At any rate, thanks for putting them together. Do you intend to continue this into a full story or is it a one shot?
10-iz4 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You should write a sequel to this about Hikaru going into the spirit/demon world thing. It would be really interesting. Thank you for writing this.