Reviews for Gossip
Cutieeee
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Sweet.
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I think people would react like that.. They didnt see the development between them..i just cnt wait for them to get together.. Your stories really strike a chord..they are amazing.. I loved this one..
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Nawww :) Naruto's such a sweetie.
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aww! I loved it! This was a very cute idea! For a second I thought you were actually gunna have Sakura die! But you ended this perfectly! Good job!
BrokenPathway chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Amazing story as always Miss Soupy ;D
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Beautiful. Realistic scenarios, in character and very well written! Great grammar/spelling too.

Your story made me smile:). Well done :D
Shandrial chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh my, what a lovely story! Its so hard to find good Naruto fic to begin with, then to find a lovely little NaruSaku gem is just awesome! I really like your characterizations of the two in here, it really fits their personalities. Heh, and I love the line, "As it turned out, 'go to hell' could be a very useful phrase at times." Very nice indeed. Thank you for writing and sharing!
animemistress419 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was really sweet! You did a great job! I really enjoyed reading it! I look forward to more of your works!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Another great oneshot.

It is understandable that Sakura would encounter these situations especially if people saw her younger days when she wasn't so nice to Naruto and chasing Sasuke. You did a good job of showing her pain and hurt, since people can be viscious. Funny, that alot of these people who gossip don't have the balls to do it to the person they're talking about's face.

I think one of the other reviewers pointed out that this would be cool if you could get the other side of this story, Naruto's side.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Konoha citizens do have a tendency to gossip (as most people do really) and you portrayed their reactions to Naruto and Sakura's relationship perfectly! It has certainly crossed my mind before that Sakura might probably get some backlash for her old behaviour, at the very least she might get some trouble from some of Naruto's new admirers who thinks he can do better. But NaruSaku bond is strong so they can definately overcome it! This was a wonderful short read!
Serenity Namikaze chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Very nice and realistic too.

Great job Miss Soupy :)
ClutteredHailey14 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Do you know that I love you so much for writing these NaruSaku stories? I hope you keep writing 'cause I'll keep reading them. Excellent job as always! I loved how you captured Sakura's anxiety and confusion. :)
Catsi563 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Great job Miss Soupy as always. you captured the effects gossip really can have on a person especially one as sensitive as Sakura can be.

be almost interesitng to See the same story from Narutos perspective.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Fantastic! I loved it, it was really cute. Naruto and Sakura make the best couple although Naruto is too good for Sakura, i don't accept anyone else paired with either of them.