Reviews for Troubled Waters
Artistically Insightful chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Omg we could be best friends haha! Your taste in games and books is the same as mine!
pepper chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
... Holy shit, I have no idea if this was a good or a bad thing for some reason. But I've got a bad feeling about this... O:
Excelent chapter though!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is really good. The scene towards the end in the hall made me a little edgy(but then, I'm sitting in the dark reading this), and this whole chapter was good.

Oh, and I forgot to comment on it last chapter, but it's nice to see someone keep it where little Walter does not know that the other is him.
Datchcole chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is amazingly awesome. Favorite part for me was Pyramid Head meeting Henry 8D. Thanks for the read
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this one left alot of unanswered questions, but was so damn sweet! i loved the softness between Walter and Henry. it was wonderful. i can't wait for the next bit, to see where pyramid head and Valtiel (at least i think that was him, and i'm pretty sure i spelled the name right) come into all this.
RustyPaperclip chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hey there

I read this and I find myself smiling. It's so cute yet so sad at the same time. Henry's outburst is great. I love how Henry is teaching Walter how to 'live' with the video games and the books... choosing to read Interview with a Vampire because of the 'redemption from killing'. It's great that you introduce extremely new elements, well, like the games and food, into their world and they make perfect sense because of the reasons you put behind it. (Am I making sense?) Anyway, I love this.

Ann chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh, God... I just love it so much! Love it!

I'm looking forward reading the next part of this wonderful story! I'm begging you to continue writing, because I just want so much to read about Henry and Walter kissing! I hope it will happen.

Tank you for that amazing work!
It's Just That chapter 1 . 8/15/2010

Like every other sentence, I'm like chanting in my head, "kisukisukisukisu!" but hell, i know they're two men that are dunderbrained so OF COURSE they're gonna do the opposite of what i want xD damn the sexual tension hahah

this was loooovely.

sucks that walter and henry wont get together for sometime, but im not gonna complain xD i wuffle what you did at the end. in fact, i was like WAHAHAHAH woot walther is gonna go into protective mode! boo yeah! power rangers GO! :D

i can't wait for the next installment _

WHY CANT IT BE SOMETHING NAO? -whines and flails around, then gets hit by a tomato- xD

but srsly. i am sooo confused. everyone wants to get into henry's pants. me too. but. yeah XDD

dont let this arc dieeee -flails even more- o3o