Reviews for Let's trust love
stephine22 chapter 24 . 10/21
Ok God I loved this story to
I just with there was more of it lol
You out do yourself every time
Much love and support
Stephnie 22
RK chapter 24 . 8/8
I loved it! Write more please or write something similar
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 24 . 6/28
I enjoyed the story, although I do wonder what the possibility of that actually happening is. A bit deux ex machina perhaps? Then again I wouldn't know, but enjoyable all the less. Good work.
PaulineT chapter 12 . 6/15
Whats a paper plane that you can send through your phone?
Bogema chapter 22 . 5/23
wow wow wow. I adore Edward in this chapter. they really ha to do like that before. beat her with her own words and conclusions!
Bogema chapter 20 . 5/22
well i was shocked with the word renesme used for Emmett - twat. I did not know its meaning and searched for translation and was shocked. How such a lovely girl would know such vulgar word. according to the dictionary it's even worse than "cunt"..
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 24 . 5/22
I'm in love. Thanks for sharing. :)
Bogema chapter 19 . 5/22
well. a lot to think of.. Patrick.. still he is bothering me
Bogema chapter 18 . 5/22
thaaaaaaank you! amaing play that was! I so enjoyed it!
Bogema chapter 17 . 5/22
whatttt, dana.. I really start hating her!
Bogema chapter 16 . 5/22
Though I am writing my review too late but still hope your boyfriend's health and your is OK.

And about the water. It hink everyone likes the hot water on his/ her body.. me too.. though I am not a vampire..

Love your writing!
Bogema chapter 15 . 5/22
wow.. angry Edward and angry Bella.
I still remember her beating Jacob in her first day
I wouldn't like to be on their way when they really ARE pissed off!

You are amazing! I adore your writing. it's really easy to understand and though I have to ask the dictionary for some words sometimes, it's just giving me the learning.. and I love to learn new things and words. So thank you a lot.
Bogema chapter 14 . 5/22
this is the sweeeetest chapter I ever read ))) thank you a lot for it!
Bogema chapter 12 . 5/21
Edward told amazing things first to Bella and then to that annoying girl. Had to ignore her just always .. maybe she will leave him then. But she is really such a stupid piece of bitch...
Bogema chapter 11 . 5/21
hey. it was so fun! I laughed all the chapter! Thanks a lot for such amazing story. So different from TORN. you ARE amaing writier. And you should keep going writing them. you know that?