Reviews for Let's trust love
Akriti chapter 24 . 8/3
This is the bestesssstttt twilight fanfiction I've ever read...A big thank you for writing this amazing little story... You bare fabulous written..I just loved it... Really you r the best...
Jadeeeee chapter 24 . 5/16
Love love love
Greenocean4 chapter 24 . 5/2
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! I can't even tell u how many times I've read this because I've lost count. It's my go-to post breaking dawn fanfiction! The English is perfect (even better than mine and English is my first language). I keep checking to see if you'll do a sequel, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!
GuardiansoftheGalaxybelit chapter 6 . 4/14
I likes it but it wasn't graphic enough. I'm sorry, I liked it, but I was kinda expecting more.
Spawn chapter 24 . 2/1
I thought you did a good job on this. I liked the bond between Ness and her parents. I enjoyed the bonding between all of the Cullen siblings. I would have liked to see more family interactions with Carlisle and Esme since they were somewhat sparse.

Jodi needs to find her spine and stop being a sheep. Dana was a demon from hell. I wanted her dead, but I suppose karma did even the scales of justice a bit. Wasn't sure what to make of Patrick. He was right to be concerned about his student's welfare, but wildly out of line about how he went about it.

Thanks for sharing.
Kayozm chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
So glad you decided not to go on hiatus. Though, by now you probably would have finished it anyway, lol. But I am enjoying it. I've been wanting to read a BD follow on with them in school again.
Kayozm chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Yay, I like your work! Lol. I do though. :)
Kayozm chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
I really like this chapter. The bond not just between mates, but all of them. And the understanding from all the others about why the Dana thing is throwing B & E. Sometimes in fan fiction I feel like Emmett gets written as *too* into teasing them, beyond what's reasonable. I like that he was sympathetic here.
Camille Danvers chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
I like your work, I really do!
Camille Danvers chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Great story! Now, you can send me my hug and cookie at .
LAB1 chapter 24 . 8/30/2016
Loved your story! Your English is almost perfect! So much better then many native speakers! This story could be summed up as "The Cullen a deal with a Narcissis." Boy she was crazy!
GreenOcean4 chapter 24 . 7/2/2016
I love this story so much! I don't even know how many times I've reread it, but I just can't help myself. I hope you end up writing another one cuz I'd read that one too.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
Boy to much sex... But all in all it was good and I thoroughly enjoyed the story, great solution to the plot, so well done!;)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
This is a really good story
MaryMary123 chapter 16 . 6/3/2016
Personally if I was Ed and Bella I would say he took her to get medical treatment in another city and just leave for a while. Let Alice deal when Dana decides Jasper is the one she wants.