Reviews for Let's trust love
Raskreia93 chapter 1 . 4/30
THis is worth reading!
nice timeline! It's worth reading!
nora chapter 7 . 1/14
realllyyy like your work
annne85 chapter 8 . 11/27/2017
Groetjes uit Nederland! Haha wat een leuk verhaal, net als je andere verhalen mooi geschreven!
Anna chapter 10 . 9/24/2017
O my gosh I love this so much you are such a good writer and you got all of their personalities perfect, and it's such a fun plot! I loved when Emmet proposed that was funny and when they were teasing Jacob, but pleeeeease can you murder Dana? Like I legit hate her.
Allison chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
This is such a cute and funny story I love it
PAT2024 chapter 24 . 9/20/2017
Well done for a first story. Although it was not as good and as well written as you other stories, it was still very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. All the best
Cina's chapter 24 . 8/20/2017
Great story. Loved how she lost her memory.
Akriti chapter 24 . 8/3/2017
This is the bestesssstttt twilight fanfiction I've ever read...A big thank you for writing this amazing little story... You bare fabulous written..I just loved it... Really you r the best...
Jadeeeee chapter 24 . 5/16/2017
Love love love
Greenocean4 chapter 24 . 5/2/2017
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! I can't even tell u how many times I've read this because I've lost count. It's my go-to post breaking dawn fanfiction! The English is perfect (even better than mine and English is my first language). I keep checking to see if you'll do a sequel, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!
KBughead chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
I likes it but it wasn't graphic enough. I'm sorry, I liked it, but I was kinda expecting more.
Spawn chapter 24 . 2/1/2017
I thought you did a good job on this. I liked the bond between Ness and her parents. I enjoyed the bonding between all of the Cullen siblings. I would have liked to see more family interactions with Carlisle and Esme since they were somewhat sparse.

Jodi needs to find her spine and stop being a sheep. Dana was a demon from hell. I wanted her dead, but I suppose karma did even the scales of justice a bit. Wasn't sure what to make of Patrick. He was right to be concerned about his student's welfare, but wildly out of line about how he went about it.

Thanks for sharing.
Kayozm chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
So glad you decided not to go on hiatus. Though, by now you probably would have finished it anyway, lol. But I am enjoying it. I've been wanting to read a BD follow on with them in school again.
Kayozm chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Yay, I like your work! Lol. I do though. :)