Reviews for Let's trust love
anonymous chapter 22 . 2/7
I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN! AMAZING JOB! This chapter is one of my favorites :)
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
Bella seems to not fill her mother role all that well at all. She hasn't wanted time with just her and Ness, she seems like it's "oh well, bound to happen" when it comes to Jacob and Ness...I mean, she's really only 7 years old for crying out loud
Jesstew chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
I loved this chapter so much *-*
Jesstew chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Loved this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Soooo good
SarcasticBimbo chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
Terrific story. I enjoyed reading this a lot. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
HOLY FORNICATION, BATMAN! That is the BEST roleplay I've read in fanfiction, and I've read at least a thousand stories since I discovered it. That was FANTASTIC! :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
In response to your question of whether or not the first three chapters are boring: no, I don't consider them to be boring. I think they were really good and the third was pretty funny. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
stephine22 chapter 24 . 10/21/2015
Ok God I loved this story to
I just with there was more of it lol
You out do yourself every time
Much love and support
Stephnie 22
RK chapter 24 . 8/8/2015
I loved it! Write more please or write something similar
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
I enjoyed the story, although I do wonder what the possibility of that actually happening is. A bit deux ex machina perhaps? Then again I wouldn't know, but enjoyable all the less. Good work.
PaulineT chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Whats a paper plane that you can send through your phone?
Bogema chapter 22 . 5/23/2015
wow wow wow. I adore Edward in this chapter. they really ha to do like that before. beat her with her own words and conclusions!
Bogema chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
well i was shocked with the word renesme used for Emmett - twat. I did not know its meaning and searched for translation and was shocked. How such a lovely girl would know such vulgar word. according to the dictionary it's even worse than "cunt"..
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 24 . 5/22/2015
I'm in love. Thanks for sharing. :)