Reviews for Let's trust love
Kayozm chapter 17 . 11/26
So glad you decided not to go on hiatus. Though, by now you probably would have finished it anyway, lol. But I am enjoying it. I've been wanting to read a BD follow on with them in school again.
Kayozm chapter 8 . 11/25
Yay, I like your work! Lol. I do though. :)
Kayozm chapter 7 . 11/25
I really like this chapter. The bond not just between mates, but all of them. And the understanding from all the others about why the Dana thing is throwing B & E. Sometimes in fan fiction I feel like Emmett gets written as *too* into teasing them, beyond what's reasonable. I like that he was sympathetic here.
Camille Danvers chapter 7 . 11/14
I like your work, I really do!
Camille Danvers chapter 4 . 11/14
Great story! Now, you can send me my hug and cookie at .
LAB1 chapter 24 . 8/30
Loved your story! Your English is almost perfect! So much better then many native speakers! This story could be summed up as "The Cullen a deal with a Narcissis." Boy she was crazy!
GreenOcean4 chapter 24 . 7/2
I love this story so much! I don't even know how many times I've reread it, but I just can't help myself. I hope you end up writing another one cuz I'd read that one too.
Boy to much sex... But all in all it was good and I thoroughly enjoyed the story, great solution to the plot, so well done!;)
This is a really good story
MaryMary123 chapter 16 . 6/3
Personally if I was Ed and Bella I would say he took her to get medical treatment in another city and just leave for a while. Let Alice deal when Dana decides Jasper is the one she wants.
It is an awesome story, I love work
It was a really good one but i wish there was more..:(
twirob chapter 24 . 2/13
AWESOME! solution to their problem ;) thanks for completing this story for us and I hope your rl is better now ;D
anonymous chapter 22 . 2/7
I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN! AMAZING JOB! This chapter is one of my favorites :)
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
Bella seems to not fill her mother role all that well at all. She hasn't wanted time with just her and Ness, she seems like it's "oh well, bound to happen" when it comes to Jacob and Ness...I mean, she's really only 7 years old for crying out loud