Reviews for Kindan No Koi
pantaraz615 chapter 7 . 2/19
what the fuck happened to Aizen
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 7 . 1/16
I liked this fic. It was short and to the point. Buuut, at the same time, it was long and...well, to the point. The sex was great and the love was strong. The only thing I can say that I didn't like was the fact that the children had mask. I don't like the mask. But that's just me. I am only one person. But you made up for it by giving them the most beautiful names. That was very creative of you. If you don't have any children that would be a shame. That was a great and awesome fic non the less. Thank you for the reads and PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE GRIMMICHI FICS!
Natalie chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
I loved it sooooooosoooooooosooooooosooososoooo much! THANK YOU, and please make more like this because these type of mpreg fanfiction's can never be found these days, your so AWESOME!
Natalie chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I love it already, thank you so much, really I mean it! Thank you! ;)
kenni-bun bun chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
*claps hands* OK, first I loved it, I just love mpreg in general. Now for the helping part, I think dialogue is really important for a story. But a lot of people can't get the hang of it. OK, you did have a couple of grammatical errors, like saying their names too many times or using the wrong tense. Punctuation too, but I could still follow so that's good. And ichigo was like, 16 when aizen finally started the war. And its aporro not apollo, semantics really. All in all good story, needs a little improvement.
Black Bankai chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
This really good!
otakuZ chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
It was good youre a master troller when i read about ichigo dying and standing there laughing i almost CRIED XD i loved the story please do a sequel
kanekichigo chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
He should be 16 or 17.
HelleBelle chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
It may have been short but it was still nice.
R.S.L chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
that was so cool but i think ichigo should be a girl their's not enough female ichigo storys an is their more i'ed like 2 know what happen's next its so COOL!
ronelle chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
dun dun duuuuuuh
IloveGiroro chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
That was awesome
Blufirewing chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Hey it works. Although I expected more of a fight but it's seems to me that the sight of Ichigo injured and bleeding to get to his family is what really set the change for your ending. So... Will there be a sequel? I'd love to read it.
commoner246 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
It was good. you should right a sequel!
Midnight chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Wow. That was just lovely gunna make a sequel? I'm sure numerous people would appreciate it. Like me. Lol. You left one part out and that's if Aizen would come and get the babies because he was planning on using them and the 'war' never really ended so a though in case you wanted to write a sequel _.