Reviews for Kindan No Koi
kennisha.james chapter 7 . 8/7
*claps hands* OK, first I loved it, I just love mpreg in general. Now for the helping part, I think dialogue is really important for a story. But a lot of people can't get the hang of it. OK, you did have a couple of grammatical errors, like saying their names too many times or using the wrong tense. Punctuation too, but I could still follow so that's good. And ichigo was like, 16 when aizen finally started the war. And its aporro not apollo, semantics really. All in all good story, needs a little improvement.
Black Bankai chapter 7 . 7/14
This really good!
otakuZ chapter 7 . 5/2
It was good youre a master troller when i read about ichigo dying and standing there laughing i almost CRIED XD i loved the story please do a sequel
XxAnimeSquad2k14xX chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
He should be 16 or 17.
HelleBelle chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
It may have been short but it was still nice.
R.S.L chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
that was so cool but i think ichigo should be a girl their's not enough female ichigo storys an is their more i'ed like 2 know what happen's next its so COOL!
ronelle chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
dun dun duuuuuuh
IloveGiroro chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
That was awesome
Blufirewing chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Hey it works. Although I expected more of a fight but it's seems to me that the sight of Ichigo injured and bleeding to get to his family is what really set the change for your ending. So... Will there be a sequel? I'd love to read it.
commoner246 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
It was good. you should right a sequel!
Midnight chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Wow. That was just lovely gunna make a sequel? I'm sure numerous people would appreciate it. Like me. Lol. You left one part out and that's if Aizen would come and get the babies because he was planning on using them and the 'war' never really ended so a though in case you wanted to write a sequel _.
Midnight chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
My gosh. Such a good suspense writer over here! Dang. When they said that ichigo dies I cried and then when he was standing behind them I jumped for joy smiling then the ghost ichigo made me cry again and then when you wrote he was actually fine I sighed. XD. You have talent. Magnificent talent!
yaoifangurl4life chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Do you have any idea how fucking horrible you write? It's a great storyline but before you post anything else get some grammar skills. I did like the story though so you have about more chances of becoming a decent writer than some people.
ciels little sis chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Omg I loved it
RmeGamr chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
at this point in time, Ichigo should be 16. just FYI. the story is really good.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »