Reviews for His Majesty Prefers Blue
All But Faceless chapter 50 . 2/14
brilliant, loved it, deffo recommend
MaireMac chapter 1 . 1/21
Idk why I have waited so long, but I just began reading and this feels like an all-nighter now!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 50 . 1/9
sorry for the late review! definitely one of the best Zutara fics out here! i love how you wrote every character so well. i totally love Zuko! it was also a good twist with Irohi also admire the effort and time that you gave to writing! thank you so much for sharing this to us!
nonetheless,i've added this much loved story as a favorite. kudos and i hope you are well in RL!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 1/9
i've just started chapter 1 and i'm already hooked!
SecretSkrill chapter 49 . 12/24/2017
Such an awesome story! This is definitely one of the better KataraxZuko stories out there. I totally love it!
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 44 . 12/13/2017
Wait... I don't get it...
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 41 . 12/13/2017
... Please don't pull one of those "Zuko still kinda has feelings for Mai." My heart isn't willing to put up with more stories that claim to be Zutara but Zuko ends up with someone else. Its not okay.
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 36 . 12/13/2017
Fuck off Mai. You'd don't need to talk, you need to take your flames and shove them somewhere
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 24 . 12/12/2017
Why does everyone have such a problem with cutting off a rapists dick? Personally, I'm cool with it. We do worse/the same to animals for just being horny.
If I was in her situation, castration would be my first idea.
worldcrawler chapter 50 . 11/15/2017
This was... just ... 3
xvector chapter 45 . 10/7/2017
holy crap what an explanation i take back everything I said
xvector chapter 44 . 10/7/2017
"Characters who are loved must die, those who are good must do bad things."

That's sort of a fallacy. Sure, they *can* do bad things. But it must logically follow from what they are - especially in fanfiction, because you are given a template - and to make a character change, you as a writer need to show the series of actions and motivations that lead that character to change.

In other words: Good characters don't do bad things in fiction for the hell of it. Drama for the sake of drama is doomed to failure. If a character acts too disjoint with his past actions, it breaks story immersion. The mark of a good story is one in which everything feels real, authentic, and natural.

It's not that I dislike the fact that Iroh is "bad" - I dislike the fact that you presented no logical series of events that would spur his actions. To change a character as strong as Iroh requires real and extreme effort on part of the writer, and without that, you break authenticity and immersion.
xvector chapter 27 . 10/7/2017
I think this story has taken a bit of a downturn. The plot seems to have stalled and all the plot tension seems has been concentrated in Katara and stagnant for a bit too long. Seeing people pandering to Katara can be fun occasionally, but it's been going on for just a bit too long, here... We need a bit more action!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/29/2017
I skipped chaps 44-49, when I got to 50 I realized chap 43 had killed my interest in the story and I was mad that I had wasted all that time reading the first 43 chapters. After that I felt relieved that I didn't find the story till it was complete and felt sorry for the people who waited from chap to chap.
littlestrick chapter 13 . 9/28/2017
I don't usually bother reviewing stories that have thousands of reviews and/or are several years old. But I had to tell you that this chapter had me on bated breath with that almost-kiss and then literally laughing out loud, followed by that nice little cliff hanger. Your handle on the language of all of these characters is spot on and you do a great job of balancing so many them at one time. Such great work. Thank you!
2,829 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »