Reviews for His Majesty Prefers Blue
KATARA WAS SO RIGHT!
Happyyyy chapter 9 . 6/20
Love this lol
Still Happy chapter 8 . 6/20
Proud to be a wellspring of awesomeness Love this, keep it up
A Happy Reader chapter 7 . 6/19
I love this so much! You’re a really good writer. Very interesting plot. Can’t wait for some Zutara smut hopefully
Name here chapter 2 . 6/8
I originally read this as a joke, but it's surprisingly well made. Good job
Twowillows chapter 50 . 6/6
thank you so much for this wonderful story! it's very well written and was lovely to read
Odeveca chapter 44 . 6/6
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but that's not Iroh at all... nooooooooooooooooo!
Odeveca chapter 38 . 6/6
oh no...this is some serious stuff
SymphonyStorm chapter 1 . 6/6
your amazing, your story is amazing, your ending was amazing. never have a read a more wonderful fanfic in my life and I'm almost always reading fanfics from age 13-25.
OMG. You are the best fanfic writer to have graced my eyeballs thus far, and I've read a lot of 'em. I really appreciate the lack of typos, good syntax usage, story-telling, and doing the characters justice. Please consider writing a fanfic for BBxRae of Teen Titans? 3
Ellenuff chapter 16 . 6/1
I laughed for good 5 minutes about the jerkbender joke hahahahahaha
stormysea chapter 50 . 6/1
I think this is the third or fourth time I finished reading this story. I am really sorry for not writing more or sooner reviews, but now that I do I wanted to thank you for this truly great story. All characters, all actions, all conversations just seem so authentic. It really is one of my most favorite fanfictions of all time!
THANK YOU FOR KNOWING ENOUGH ABOUT COLORED GIRLS TO KNOW THAT HER NIPPLES WOULD NOT BE PINK. It seems that nobody recognizes that blood under darker skin would appear darker not lighter. God bless you human.
This is so amazingly beautiful. Everyone is so in character, the plot is developing at a logical and engaging pace, there are no typos or errors, and I am so impressed with the well thought out character development that I cannot believe that this is only fanficion. Like please turn this into a real book or comic please. Find the creators tell them you’ve figured it out and do the things yes. I am so sad that I stumbled upon such good writing so late in my adolescence... literally like nine years after I watched the show . Never stop being such a good writer because omg you should be published and make mad money. Thank you very much
Lavurie chapter 1 . 5/15
oh wow i didn’t expect the story to be that gooood, at first i didn’t understand the hype and i started reading it and bam didn’t sleep all night to finish it..

no regrets tho