Reviews for His Majesty Prefers Blue
Lustlara52 chapter 36 . 1/16
There's perfect reason to be angry. Zuko should have just fingered the hoe if all he was going to get was a dry ass handjob. This shouldn't even be called a lemon with how weak it was. This could have been summarized instead of making it last so stupidly long and boring.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 12/4/2022
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 11/7/2022
I bet Zuko attacked the guards because they were about to attack her once she turned her backs to them. And where did Aang go?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2022
Oh my goooodness, that's do good. I live this dry sense od humour and romantic undertones. Highly recommend
Turtles chapter 25 . 8/25/2022
For what it’s worth I think you did right by Katara. She was my idol growing up I tried to be like her. As I got older I started changing, everything wasn’t black and white but muddled gray. I don’t think we should judge on what little girl katara would and wouldn’t do. She is a vengeful teen now, her actions is what I would have done in the heat of the moment at her age.
The blue lady chapter 5 . 8/25/2022
I love the story so far, I love that you are picking up a year after the war and bringing on the changes of not just kids physically growing up but how innocence evaporates with constant responsibility (cough zuko) I’m interested to see if he goes back to his old ways or tries to stay true or is a perfect mixture of both. Thank you can’t wait to read the rest.
AliasTesin chapter 6 . 8/6/2022
Blue spirit ...appearing in the place of the Fire Lord. How many situations could start here, the strangest and most daring, I guess
Kloger94 chapter 45 . 7/6/2022
Ouf what a turn of events ! So glad Iroh wasn’t a true bad guy, just an unsung hero.
Lucivar chapter 16 . 6/11/2022
Your story is amazing, but mostly I am writing this comment because of your 'filthy' ideas about zuko/hakoda and I AM INTRIGUED. DO GO ON 3
Guest chapter 25 . 4/30/2022
Chapter 24 and 25 killed the story for me. It was Just how katara and zuko got their “ justice”. Like I was willing to let her taking away their sex drive away go. But when it came to the dude who tortured Zuko? Let him go and live another life? What kind of justice is that? He gets away scotch free. I know he aint gonna live a peasants life. And since Katara and Zuko can only be the blue spirit for a limited time at night, I don’t they’d be able to punish him if he went back on his word. It’s not like Zuko and Katara can just go wherever they want now, they have duties to attend to in the fire nation now. And if they are going to get married and have a kid, that’s just adding to their busy schedule. Oh and the fact that Katara was able to easily let go of the events that happened and immediately get all romantic with Zuko in the same night. No. That goes for Zuko too. He just found out his Ex’s father is the reason for what happened and he still seemed a bit upset about the fact that it didn’t work out with Mai putting him in this scramble to get a bride. Then that got me thinking. The entire concept of Zuko sneaking out at night to threaten corrupt politicians while he is the fire lord as well, makes no sense. His guards or servants would have noticed him vanishing in the night. And since he’s busy and stressed trying to restore a nation, how does he even have the energy to do this? He should have a loyal organization like the Di-li to handle this. And the idea that you think Katara wouldn’t murder doesn’t fit because 1) she’s willing to go out at night and threaten and hurt people. 2) In the show when she went to go kill the man who killed her father. I personally feel like she didn’t because of what she described him as. He wasn’t the man who had killed her mother but a pathetic old man now. I’m sure if he was still who he was she would of done it. And now that she’s older in this story, her views should have changed, things get more complicated and colorful as you get older, because you grow and things aren’t just black and white anymore. I mean she’s blood bending now, when she said she wouldn’t ever ( which I like because she broke that vow anyways when she was blood thirsty for revenge of her mother ) But I can let that slide if the story just shifted and focused on Zuko trying to make his courtship to Katara not look political. Have some cute events. Then they are married and the end. But just so this isn’t me bashing what I didn’t like, I will say I loved that you paired Aang and Toph together it just works because now the original group all have their pair. I liked Katara’s family dynamic with her father and Sokka. It was cute when Katara defended Zuko’s scar.
( also focusing on Katara cleaning herself was just a bit weird)
Julchen chapter 5 . 4/9/2022
Hello! Jule here
I don’t know if you (the author) are still active. But I just love this fan fiction. It’s my 3rd time reading it and I’m still amazed. So thank you, a lot.
the punchline chapter 50 . 2/6/2022
Hey, this is an incredible story. You interweaved multiple plot-lines and delved into your characters so well. Huge kudos, a favourite for sure.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/20/2021
Tbh I'm kind of imagining Lin as an extremely long-suffering and unwilling Alfred to Zuko's Batman
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2021
I mean Lo Wei has to die now, right? Not only does he know Zuko is the Blue Spirit, but he sanctioned Katara being raped. Seems like a perfectly good reason for Zukonto take his head.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2021