Reviews for Forbidden Emotion
bigtomato chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
I sorta want Ahsoka to cut off her Master's hand or kill him out of love, then be overcome with guilt and remorse... leading her to falling to the darkside... but then I have a one-track mind!
bigtomato chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Aww and I thought Ahsoka's rage was going to push her to the dark side :(
Michael CC chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
What if you coul make a sequel that goesb to the time a few after the met and add a same aged sith that is the most powerful sith master in history and is pure evil bit madly in love with ahsoka
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
nice saying at the end
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 2/15/2011
cool story
Guest chapter 19 . 2/3/2011
Best. Fanfic. Ever. Go get this published NOW. Then send it to George Lucas so he will make another movie, or a Clone Wars episode. NOW!
Sorrowful Reaper chapter 22 . 11/21/2010
I like it. Good story, decent plot, love, betrayal, it has all the pieces for an epic story. Good job. I look forward to your next story.
jhgiusdhiu chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
doconnor chapter 22 . 8/31/2010
An excellent story. It had action, romance and temptation by the Dark Side. The characters and events where enjoyable and original. The only thing I didn't like is that sometime the Padawans talked at bit too much like regular teenagers, rather then like teenagers who have lived a life of discipline and study.
nat13cat chapter 21 . 8/26/2010
love this! I like the play on anakin's protective instincts and his jealousy. Almost like he's thje one spiraling into the dark forces, not the one he so despizes.
nat13cat chapter 15 . 8/26/2010
Anakin drunk. That was great.
lady gaga chapter 22 . 8/25/2010
her comes skywalker to kick ur butts
lady gaga chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
so romantic
lady gaga chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
wow gettin intense is anakin jealoua
lady gaga chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
wow two disicion she could do it how anakin does it