Reviews for Pretty in Pink
Namna-dono chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Wow. I never thought of this pairing before but when in doubt, throw the pink haired ones together. They were both a lil' ooc but who the fuck cares? It was a great story.
Namna-dono chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
i-heart-ice-cream chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
YAY IT'S DONE!
Anonymous Quincy chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
C'mon, my ending wasn't that sad! Besides, I had set you up perfectly for a sequel if you wanted to write one. Still, loved the alternate ending. Awesomeness!
kickcows chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
Well, I don't know which ending I like better. And that surprises me. XD

Really sweet alternate ending. Especially the last sentence. Now we can imagine what everyone must have thought when Syaz met all of the Org members. :)

Great job you two! :)
GradGirl2010 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I told you i'd review this. KAWAII. Your story is soo cute
kickcows chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
D'awww...Why'd Ulquiorra have to come and spoil everything?

Great job on this. These two are super awesome together.

Looking forward to the alternate ending. :D
kickcows chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Uh-oh. Poor Szayel. I'm sure there's a way for Marly to just show up and see him. Poor guy.

Really loved this update. I think, by far, my favorite line was Marluxia's about why Szayel remembered his name. I could not stop laughing.

Nice work on this! :D
Anonymous Quincy chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Wow, I didn't realize I was that good at writing smut. Btw, that's the first smut I've written that's ended up on here. Nice work as always making everything flow better. Bai bai 4 nao!
kickcows chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Awesome! That was fabulously delicious. :D

Nice work on this.
Anonymous Quincy chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Whoo hoo! The scene I helped write is coming up! Also, thank Gaia you fixed all those grammatical errors i-heart-ice-cream made. They were annoying the cr*p out of me. Looking forward to next chappy!
kickcows chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Holy Gaia, that last line was epic hotness. XD

Ah, the experiment sure is getting his way. Loved this. Nice work, as always, my dear. :)
Tatsuya Nagakawa chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
I want to pester you for more chapters. I wanna see Szayel's punishment!
kickcows chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
My how the tables have turned! What's Marly gonna do?

And I love puppy Saix. .

Nice job on this chapter! :D
Anonymous Quincy chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Hahahahaha! OMG this is still hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter!