Reviews for Ransom
crazyjman80 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Well bravo writer bravo, you have successfully gathered my full attention with this story.
Konata and Kagami is probably my favorite shipping ever between any two, or sometimes three characters.
The fact that you got my attention with this story means a lot and this story is actually meaning alot to me, I just ask that you continue with the story at hand here. My reasoning is very simple, I love this pairing and I love this theme of story.
I really do want to see the end of this story, I just really hate to see good stories not get finished, I can understand getting a little lazy with it, but it's apparently been 4 years since this story came out and that's kinda bad. Even some of my more ignored stories get updated at least once every now and then, I just want to see the story finished, that's all.
-CJM80
Gigarot chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I hope you could finish this, this is one of the most awesome Konami fics ever
BurstHappiness13 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011

So warm and fluffy...I LOVE IT! :D
Taku-yaki chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
It IS Konata. She would risk her life just to save her friends. I LOVE IT. -
Taku-yaki chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
CLIFFHANGER! (DUN DUN DUUUUUN)

I love this story. -
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love it. -
MichaelSaniyan chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Good grief. Shivers. Honestly, I don't even notice the transitions between characters, that's how flawlessly they're written. And something I have to commend you for is how you manage to make me love this story DESPITE all the denominations for those two (otaku, tsundere, etc.). I absolutely hate those, but it's something I've gotten used to reading Lucky Star fanfiction. But in this case, I don't mind too much. The story's just too good.

And oh. My. God. The story. I'm so incredible envious of you for getting such a good idea for a set-up. Kidnapped, genius! I don't have any criticism at all (denominations *cough*), I just want to praise for creating such an awesome story. Your creativity brightens my day.

Cheers!
Taku-yaki chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
...Amazing.

All I could think of saying.
Psykoakuma chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Wow...

When I first started reading this story I wasn't sure what to expect. At first I thought "maybe it will be some kind of suspense, thriller, or perhaps a darker story." As the chapters continued I found myself thinking "this story is just a contrived way of forcing Kagami and Konata into a room together for them to realize their feelings." That comment may have sounded harsher than I intend. I really don't think there is anything wrong with using a contrivance to tell a story - if the story is entertaining. Actually these observations aren't really even related to the reason I'm reviewing.

The reason:

This story contains what may be one of the most tender and endearing depictions of the romantic friendship between Konata and Kagami that I have read to date. What can I say? You have done such an incredible job of portraying these character's feelings. So much so that I can actually feel some of that warmth radiate inside me. And let me tell you, that's no small feat.

I wish I could offer some kind of useful advice as to how to improve or what to avoid, but this is a form of writing that is completely beyond my understanding. To put it another way, if I tried to write something like this it would either come out terribly sappy or just plain awkward.

With each chapter this story has really developed into something incredibly fun to read. I just hope you will be able to keep the momentum going as it progresses. Good luck, I'm definitely hoping for continued success!
Arendellez chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
This chapter is even better!

Kudos!
ronelm2000 chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Wow! Nice chapter I say. I guess a slow, steady plot makes wonders on a plot like this. XD

I still am saying this: your chapters are worth waiting for.
kitmaro chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
No apologies needed. Life never has enough time so ya do what ya can when ya can. Later
someguylol chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
That was an amazing chapter. I felt the emotion reading this. I hope that you can finish this up as it is definetly a good piece of work. Good luck, I hope to release some new content as well. Peace :)

~Drayndarkness~