Reviews for Something old, Something new
Shizaki Kuro chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Aaaaaaaw I loved it! It is now one of my favorites!
Thnx for writing!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hhm, I thought I was signed in, but I guess not - the previous review was done by me, by the way. *sheepish smile* Sorry about not being signed in for it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I love your story so much! I greatly love the fact that it's short, but it doesn't feel rushed. I've come across some that are short but feel very rushed and it's a bit disappointing. But I love yours so very much! :)
locket-too chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

I've stumbled upon this story while searching for good ones, because I like to read and write at the same time. It's a (bad) habit of mine because if I would be solely writing without any (good) distractions then I would be much faster, but well...

Anyway I'm glad I've found your story because it's qualitative in regard of the plot, characterization and of course writing style. Your plot was not melodramatic (well maybe expect for the car accident) and the way you characterized Kanda and Allen was fantastic. Your Kanda was not a rapist and Allen was not an Emo-boy, which I truly liked and found original. The emotions you wove into the story were very tangible and gripping; I found myself relating so much to the two protagonists it hurt. You really know how to write about wanting someone you can't have, the desperate longing of the two protagonist was always present, tangible and perfectly depicted thorough the entire story.

Considering your writing style, it's spellbinding. I don't know if it's just me but I've the feeling when you write about Anime, your style is much more complex and eloquent than when you write about Harry Potter.

Ps: My favorite scene was in the fifth chapter when Kanda punched Allen who endangered his life. I always had a thing for violent foreplay. :P

I really hope you writen another Yullen story because you're good at it and D-grayman is one of my favorite fandom!

locket-girl
JelloXGiggles chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
OMGGG! it was soo cute i loved it. but i wanted allen to be the uke, but w.e i still loved it, cause it was one of those stories where its not just all bout sex. i hate those pointless horny stories.
Ta Suil chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Oh my god...this was so good.

One of the things that bugs me the most about boyxboy fanfics is that most of them just focus on the SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEX. Yours was about the people and the relationship, and that made everything way better and more truthful. Thanks for such a good story.
sammi117 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
OMG! THAT WAS SO FLUFFY! *squeals* i thought this fic was just perfect! everything was just perfect and im so glad that i read this. keep writing you have a gift.
moon-in-flames chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh ho ho ho

Must... Reeaadd!
Creshirecat chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
I must say that I really enjoyed this story. The depths of emotions it called forth was both surprising and welcome. Though I was surprised that Allen was a seme too, you portrayed it in such A way that it wasnt awkward, unlike many authors before you. I hope to read some more of your works- though I'll have to keep watch as I found myself unable to tear myself away until I had finished the last word! . very very good job! My hats off too you!
aosaphir chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
This was amazing! So lovely.

Don't listen to those assholes. Most of the yaoi fanfiction fanbase are young females, who are ignorant of men, their sex and their relationships. They see "top" and "bottom" as male and female roles respectively, and think that the "top"; the male, aggressive, dominant part must exist and control the "bottom"; the female, simpering, and weak. But it just doesn't work like that. Unfortunately, tween girls apply traditional heterosexual norms whether they seem to realize it or not. And although dominance and submission can be a beautiful thing, seme/uke relationship bases are just false.

So just don't listen to those guys. They need to be educated, and your story was brilliant and refreshing.
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
OOh! What happened to the white-haired boy?

It's Allen right?
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Oh dude that was beautiful!XDDDDDD

AND I dont normally read AreKan! Im a Yullen fangirl and i still loved it!XDDDDDDDDDD
anon azure chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
LOVE IT!
moshimellow chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
Aww I really really liked this!

Lovely story! w

Kanda is actually kinda normal here, a little OOC but still nice. :)
watergirl480 chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
That was an absolutely amazing piece work that I am utterly speechless! Amazing job on this wonderful story that flows so nicely with such realistic emotions and memories (I loved those). Please keep up the hard work and I look forward to your future fanfics!
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »