Reviews for Something old, Something new
GuroLolli chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
this story was so cute! .

the perfect romance, with just enough angst & fluff lol.

kanda and allen are just a visually gorgeous couple.

i like the character growth that you portrayed,

it made it all the sweeter when they finally got together 3
IrukaAsato chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
A very nicely written story! I love your choice of words and descriptions. Although it could be too sappy for my liking, I still enjoyed it very much and I'm glad for the happy ending.

The first smut with Allen topping came quite abrupt I must say, since all the while the story built in a way it felt like Kanda will be the seme (eventhough he showed cowardice!), but I didn't miss your sentence of fair play between them, and I think it's a really nice idea. I love both Arekan and Yullen pairing )

Great work!
MangaFreak15 chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
Lovely. :D
Sachie chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Wheee! This was a fun one. I was in bed and suddunly: kand running away in saiolor fuku! I nearly died laughing, even if that's not the way you meant in the story
Kaidious chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
I like the story lots man, it's touching and real i guess? The contradiction of both their feelings when Kanda was running away was pretty much felt.. Your writing style is amazing kinda makes the situation come alive you know[; Loved the yulleness too

Thanks for writing/
rhyb1234 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
How a coincidence after reading chapter 198 and then i found this fic, and the same epic words in the manga saying here "you don't even know me!" it was perfect :F
RussleKun chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
LOL Kanda you friggin' pansy!
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
That was so sweet! :)

That was a definite pleasure to read, that's for sure!

Thanks for writing this!

Take care. :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
That was very deep, moving, and thought provoking...

You had me in tears for a few of those parts!

Nicely done! :D
Shane chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
I loved this story and wish it had continued for a bit longer.
BlueGloves chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
hey! lol, i only started reading the manga of DGray man after you started posting this story. u really threw me for a loop with the allen-seme part but hey, that doesn't mean i didn't like it...it was hot anyway! XD (BTW, any chance of you finishing the lemon? It was getting to the really good part...LOL)this was posted when i really needed some fluff to read. Thank u for your hradwork. I definitely think this was good. :)
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
OMG They're together at last! T-T It is both a happy and sad occasion! The story is over now.. but its a happy ending..I like that it was an equal relationship, though I must say that Allen just screams ultimate uke...But that is just my humble opinion...
Mujitsu chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
That was just amazing. Thank you so much for the thought you put into this! I don't know how anyone could NOT like it. You write such great emotional stories that have the perfect amount of angst without being depressing, hot enough to keep the interest going, and amazing plots that suck the readers in like a vortex. Not to mention that you write these two so WELL. It was the first AU I've read of this pairing (still fairly new to this anime/manga), but you make me excited to read more about them.

I think you did an awesome job, and kudos to you for continuing despite writer's block and negative criticism. I do hope that you keep writing for a long time to come, as you are now one of my favorites. Happy writing and I look forward to your future fics!

Mujitsu
Missus Ann chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
SO, after that /BRILLIANT/ (coughcough) review that I'd left on the last chapter, I realized that it hadn't been the last chapter of the story. BECAUSE I'M /THAT/ SMART.

Ahaha, yeah.

So, this was amazing.

I just- ... I can't...

I can't think of a word to describe my complete and udder LOVE for this story.

So, yeah.
Missus Ann chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
FI-NA-FCKING-LY.

This took me so many hours to readdd. (You know, dyslexia and not working glasses and whatnot.) BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

You will have something dedicated to you, most definitely.

c: