Reviews for Something old, Something new
Opalynne chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Ack! Kanda you...argh...Allen better run after him! I mean, I understand the fact that Kanda's freaking out, but still...It would suck if that gave Allen the impression that Kanda didn't want anything to do with him. I mean, it's kinda obvious that it did affect him, what with him being speechless and dropping his notepad...
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
omfg! love it, cant wait for the next one!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
oh. my. god. so great. the end was wonderful. and i'm so glad you didn't drag out the story so much that the main characters didn't meet for several chapters. my goodness, i can't wait for the next chapter!
jackie78 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Ooh, this story is so, so good. I have to apologize because it is rather late, but I just had to read this whole chapter in one sitting, so... This review is going to be very sloppy. xD;

First off. Your writing is so full of powerful imagery and emotion, it's really impressive. One of my favorite parts of this chapter was when you were describing the day Allen found out Mana was dead. There are a couple lines I'd like to share from this that I adore, if you don't mind.

["Back then he hadn't understood how the mark on his face had set him apart, couldn't figure out why all the kids his age were wary of such a difference in appearance; his marked left eye, his scarred arm and his silvery hair. It wasn't until he was a little older would he realize that his past always intruded upon the present, no matter where he went."]

Are you aware of how beautiful that last line is? This whole part just stayed burnt into my mind. 'His past always intruded upon the present'.. I love it. So heartbreaking and haunting.

["He wonders now sometimes what they saw when they had looked at him, a small boy of only seven with a shock of bone white hair, a blood red tattoo branding his eye and scars deforming his one hand because the pity had been so stark in their eyes that he could almost feel it touching upon his skin like slime. He hadn't realized at that moment that what they were seeing was a small boy with a past that was already riddled with darkness whom had just lost his only family."]

I've read a lot of Allen-centric fanfiction, but never before have I read something quite like that. Brilliant, that's what that is, to take the the pain Allen must feel and describe it like that. This whole chapter is just so incredibly well done. And that ending.. It was perfect. That's such a Kanda thing to do, you know? The poor thing is awful when it comes to dealing with his emotions. To be honest with you, when I first heard of the plot for this, I thought it was a little cliche. But you pulled it off wonderfully. I look forward to reading the next chapter of this, keep up the good work. (And once again, I apologize for the rambling! I really need some sleep.)
namine zemyx chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! . DONT STOPPPPPPP! that last part was soooooooooooo Kawaiiii
Vikare chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Please post the chapters soon! This seems too interesting not to read!
chibi-neco chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Awww, it starts soo cute and sad, can't wait to read it

please update soon
friendsforever0165 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This small teaser seems kind of sad. Wait, it's 78 pages. wow, that's long.
Therandomfreak chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
! I love it already! So cute, and how I've looked forward to your next KandaxAllen fic! It's going to be exciting to read them both in AU. Can't WAIT to read the whole thing! I think a story in that volume is going to be GLORIOUS :D
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
omg?...what is this?...a angst Kanda who never learned to let him go?...omg!...i want more!...this little teaser is not enough...i want more!...i want to know what happen...either Kanda moved away or Allen did something to break Kanda's little heart to make him want to throw and treasure the picture of them together...kyaaa!...this is killing me...so please please please update soon!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
BAKA! UPDATE! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! *whines* *pout*
Opalynne chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Awww, it's off to a cute start! Is this story going to be from Kanda's or Allen's perspectives? Or both?
an chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
it looks like it could turn into something worth reading, please continue :)
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Ah! instead of a sad end it sounds like a sad beginning. i can't wait to read it, but i hope the end isn't sad as well
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Is Allen... Dead? or did he move away?
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »