Reviews for SEarching for happiness
Uki96 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
No no no no why?! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY!
Just... why have you stop it? That's so unfair! You have an amazing talent and you wrote that story in a way i assure you i was totally into it at the first sentence!
Now if you ever wanted to pursue this story... you'll find me to read it for sure!
That i can promise!
Uki.
THEMoDePo chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Oh come on! Dont abandone this story you already did most
modeidishotmai chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hello! I found your story a couple of months ago... and fell in love with it, i had already read it three times, but as much as i tried to imagine how it continues nothing compares to reading it, and perhaps you dont want to continue it, but i will love to know what happened the morning they woke up, how they realize they are gay and how they start as boyfriends and how everyone reacts and how it ends, maybe if it is not asking to much, you can send me an email answering this doubts from one of your fans or posting it, because i will love to know... curiosity is killing me!
well hope to hear from you,
your fan mode
Fireshine chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
you are going to update this right? i hope so. the plot is good but sometimes the writing is a bit confusing, just make sure you proof read everything and make sure it will make sense to someone who cant read your mind ] xx
qpritchie1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
The plot is nice. Honestly, I couldn't really get past the bad grammar and punctuations. I'm kind of weird like that, but it was just a little bit too difficult to read. :/
Melbi chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is really good! Is there going to be more? If so, PLEASE update soon D
power of darkness chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i love it so much more please tho i hate that carisel is bad but it wasent enough to scare me away haha :)

-the power of darkness
Panic's NearlyWitches chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
i really like this story. i hope you update soon. :D