Reviews for Special Needs
Goten Uchiha chapter 3 . 8/9
Awesome story. I personally believe that you should continue with this story it was very very good.
Jixyovanni chapter 3 . 5/21
Damnit, I read this chapter, and Shino only gets worse. I hate that stupid piece of cancer in an otherwise good story. I hope you remove Shino's bitchiness.
Jixyovanni chapter 1 . 5/21
Hey. The writing wasn't too bad. Don't be so hard on yourself, because it was really good in my opinion. The only thing wrong with it is that I can't stand Shino. She's a real bitch, she sucked any enjoyment I got out of this story right back in and ate it alive. If you're doing any more chapters in the future, please make Shino, y'know, less of a bitch and make her give Shana a mulligan and some leeway around their house. Otherwise, there's nothing to worry about.
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Just figured out the story is dead. From now on when I find something I love, I'm going to expect it to end prematurely
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What will it take for you to continue?! If you're giving up, at least tell us!
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Still waiiiiiiiiiiitiiiiiiiiiiing
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Hello? Anyone here?
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
More would be quite nice. Did you know?
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I'm dying here
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
How bout a new chapter hm?
Jada chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I really like your story about Shana it's really nice
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
More. Now.
Puglyfug chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Waiter? I'll take a new chapter and please hurty
pokegurl23 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I personally adored this chapter because I thought that the part when Shana was put into a diaper was really cute, I would also have worn diapers 24/7 if I had lost all control of my bladder, but I'm glad I don't need to wear diapers anymore (I wore them until I was in kindergarten).
pokegurl23 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I personally enjoyed this chapter because it was really good and I felt sorry for Shana. If I had had an accident when I was little like she did, if it was really bad, I probably would have also had to wear a diaper and have it changed when it was wet/dirty (or have changed it myself). I also felt sorry for Dawn for the same reasons.