Reviews for Incomplete
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oooh Bobby, he is so, SO amazing :-)

He longed for them with all his gnarled heart.-:'( Good job!
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh I loved this so much. People seem to forget how much Bobby must be hurting too, even if it pales in comparison to the brothers' sufferings. But bless him. I loved and adored the last two lines. They captured Bobby and the boys so perfectly. "They'd driven him nuts uncounted times. He longed for them with all his gnarled heart." Just so touching, so poignant without being wishy-washy or out of character.

I really can't express how touching this drabble was. Loved it completely!

Trina
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Poor Bobby, he would miss the boys so much.

:-(
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Love your summary! And the drabble...it's soooooo bittersweet, I want to crawl between the lines and hug the old guy!

It's sad, yes. But we all have hope that they'll be together again, right?

Great one as usual, honey, loved the atmosphere and the tension.

See you around!

Barbara
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Ok. That broke my heart.

POOR BOBBY :( I hope you're right - it BETTER get better! :(

FnI
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was good. I got the feeling that yes Bobby tends to be a loner but he does help other hunters and over his life has met many hunters because of it. He was the go to guy.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Yeah, that is sad hunny. Oh I can't wait to get back to our boys being together, hunting monsters!

Bev x
Shannz chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You *know* how wonderful I think this is :)

Bless Bobby and his sweet, little ole gnarled heart, lol!

The longing for his absent family is very well done. I love how he can call himself an idjit as well...probably not in front of the boys though!

Wonderful job, hon!

-shan
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Yay for you; writing with such sympathy for Bobby in his loneliness - can't forget he's lost just as much as Dean and Sam in this, they were his family too.

Lovely.