Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
Electric Cute chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
A very nice take on Shizuru-Natsuki relationship. I love the OOC-ness. Uhm.. the ending was a bit short, though? But overall, you enthralled us to read more. For me, your writing skills are good. Or is it already beta-ed? 'Coz the flow, the narration, was in order. So write more, you definitely have the talent!

Btw, Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awe cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awww loved it! Thnx for sharing
annoyingLONER chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
awesome! thanks for the fic
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
you should just not put Tomoe in jail...just kill her..hehe that psycho ruins everything..

BTW..i love the romantic Natsuki,especially when she says this, "I said to myself, a long time ago, that if she died before me, I'd kill myself just to be with her. To hell with living if she isn't living with me, was what I thought."...i think i fall in love with her in that part..:)

id admire the love of Natsuki to Shizuru for it is endless and pure..that even years passed she still pursue her, and thats kinda noble of her..:)

Thanks for sharing, i really enjoy reading it.
ako2project chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
that was a really cool story.

Thx for writing.
Grawrr chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really loved this story. I found hilarious and absolutely cute. Anywho, it sucks that is was short. I'm sure you've could've made it longer, but the suspense would've sucked ass. Good job! _
Blackflyerzee chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
thank GOD! Tomoe went to jail! that BUM! made Natsuki and Shizuru misunderstand each other 3

that one liner of Natsuki ""Home," Natsuki began, causing Shizuru to stop walking, "is where the heart is. My heart is still with you, so home for me is wherever you are. I am" LOVE IT!

AWESOMELY written! KEEP IT UP! 3
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I just noticed one blatant discrepancy which is the years that Shizuru disappeared. Initially it was 5 years but when Natsuki was speaking with Miya she said, a couple of years ago Shizuru's fiancee started acting funny. Maybe I didn't just understand it correctly! All in all sweet!
fyee chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
The story was great with how Natsuki find Shizuru, how she trying to get her back, why there is misunderstand. When the end a bit short really hope Natsuki and Shizuru get together a bit long but still interesting story. Thanks.
katieka chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was a great story. Have to say I enjoyed it thoroughly. Not to mention the title has a nice ring to it. Well, thanks for the story, and wondering if you've thought about posting an epilogue.
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was a really amazing story. I admit that it seemed very unlike Shizuru, but it worked out well. I was a bit worried that Natsuki wasn't ever goin to find her. I'm so glad that Shizuru finally came home. Amazing story. :)
AsukaTenjou chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
aweee cute! shame it wasn't longer QQ
chum-sa chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
this story...it make me feel dislike Tomoe more haha...good story.

i'm a little disappoint in Shizuru for left Natsuki like that...i mean she should ummm talk or umm clear something before leave...at least she didn't want to know why Natsuki cheat on her?Anyway it's good that it's happy ending...

Thank for sharing this story!

ps.i like ur story name tooo...it's so meaning.
justme chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing :)