Reviews for What You Need
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/16
I really like this!
awesome optimus chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Its a nice story, but I'm more of a fan of optimus being the one to concieve the sparkling, well coz I'm not really into ironhide bieng the woman in the relationship it disturbes me
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Beautiful, what a wonderful story.
Skrillexia chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love this story! there should be a sequel to this D
AlexisOptimus chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful! Did you do anything with the child? This has been an amazing story. Wonderful job!
Linebreaker chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. So much so that I read it once, then went back again immediately and reread it. I love that Ironhide is still so much himself even while he's sparking and Optimus is so protective of him. It's sweet.

You definitely should write more of this pairing! You do it so well and there aren't nearly enough OptimusxIronhide fics out there for my tastes! XD

-Lina
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Love, love, love this story! Such a cute paring! It was nice that both Ironhide and Mikaela had their "kids" at the same time!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was amazing...
Patcher chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was absolutely sweet! I loved this fic! :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
cute!

Happy Holidays!
Dilemmalady chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Thank you so much for writing this! I'v only just started reading Transformer fic this week, and I was about to give up on it cause I wasn't finding that many good stories, but this was fantastic and so well done! I definatly have to give this fandom a chance if theres fics even half this good out there. :D

Though there is one thing that I really want to know, did Mikaela have a baby boy or girl!
SeekerFreefall chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Just found this story and... wow. You really have to admire Ironhide's patience with Optimus in this one, but that's the way real love is. This story was a wonder to read, thank you for sharing it. :)
arctapus chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love this. I just love this.

Optimus and Ironhide.

**whimper**

So wonderful. I feel for Starscream and his losses. He actually had pain when he got it. Optimus and Ironhide are among my favorites. Lovely.
ALIENmantis chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was soo cute, I really enjoyed reading it :)

All the explanations about the breeding (and thankfully nothing stupid like pumping pistons), and their growing relationship... It was really well written, and believable how they slowly got attached to each other XD It actually lightened my day:)

Not to mention, that this is my favourite pairingD

I'm staying tuned for your upcoming work :)

Though I did get lost a bit in that part about defragging processors, since they're meant for calculations and all of the memory is stored on the hard drive (although our technology is reverse engineered from Megatron XD).
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Loved it, enjoyed it, great story. :-)