Reviews for What You Need
SheyConYamo chapter 1 . 1/13
So beautiful! I love it!
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
So beautiful... *grabs tissues* :,3 The sparkling and the baby have the same birthday's now. I'm curious though, what are the names gonna be and are you gonna make a sequel? Since Starscream was lied to by the Fallen he's gotta be pissed off. Anyway Awesome story! This is going in my favorites.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I really like this!
awesome optimus chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Its a nice story, but I'm more of a fan of optimus being the one to concieve the sparkling, well coz I'm not really into ironhide bieng the woman in the relationship it disturbes me
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Beautiful, what a wonderful story.
Skrillexia chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love this story! there should be a sequel to this D
AlexisOptimus chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful! Did you do anything with the child? This has been an amazing story. Wonderful job!
Linebreaker chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. So much so that I read it once, then went back again immediately and reread it. I love that Ironhide is still so much himself even while he's sparking and Optimus is so protective of him. It's sweet.

You definitely should write more of this pairing! You do it so well and there aren't nearly enough OptimusxIronhide fics out there for my tastes! XD

-Lina
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Love, love, love this story! Such a cute paring! It was nice that both Ironhide and Mikaela had their "kids" at the same time!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was amazing...
Patcher chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was absolutely sweet! I loved this fic! :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
cute!

Happy Holidays!
Dilemmalady chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Thank you so much for writing this! I'v only just started reading Transformer fic this week, and I was about to give up on it cause I wasn't finding that many good stories, but this was fantastic and so well done! I definatly have to give this fandom a chance if theres fics even half this good out there. :D

Though there is one thing that I really want to know, did Mikaela have a baby boy or girl!
SeekerFreefall chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Just found this story and... wow. You really have to admire Ironhide's patience with Optimus in this one, but that's the way real love is. This story was a wonder to read, thank you for sharing it. :)
arctapus chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love this. I just love this.

Optimus and Ironhide.

**whimper**

So wonderful. I feel for Starscream and his losses. He actually had pain when he got it. Optimus and Ironhide are among my favorites. Lovely.