Reviews for College
ReighHPFiction chapter 3 . 3/29
See and I was hoping with as many chapters are in this story the relationship would be well paced, but it's just the third chapter and they're already having sex. I'm disappointed. :(

Also, Uryuu's not "a little" OOC. He's ridiculously OOC and so is Ichigo. I had high hopes for this. I'm definitely not trying to be mean because there are parts of the story I really liked. Like how they were playing their little game with Ishida trying to find out who Ichigo was. I thought that was a wonderful idea until it just abruptly ended in them kissing in the second chapter. I guess I just prefer slower paced, more believable romance/sexual relationships.
Sussi Ishida chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
Excelente trabajo... kawaii :3
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Lovely work. :)
DrunkDitz chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
CUTE! I love this story! To Favorites!
Sinyeta chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
This. Was. Wonderful. I was worried about how you would switch Ishida's character into the seme, but it worked really well. And although this thing had SO many typos (I'm a grammar Nazi), I didn't give a flying **** because it was so damn good!

Seriously. Seriously seriously. I would draw you one hundred art pieces if I had any art skill whatsoever. SO GOOD.
Levioto Michi chapter 23 . 5/6/2011
I really like this story. I think the game in the first half was really interesting. IT was so cute and funny that I couldn't stop laughing smiling through out the story. I think this is the best Ichigo/Uryuu fanfic I've read. Hope you make more amazing fanfics. Thanks for posting
kanzensaimin chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
Oh god that chapter made me literally nose bleed. Sure it was due to me scratching myself when trying to cover my mouth as I LOL all over the place but it was TOO funny!
Zaeqie-chan chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
ROFL! Wow Kon, that was priceless!
KeiNishikawa83 chapter 23 . 1/28/2011
Okay, that was one of the best multi-chaptered fics I've read!

And chapters 10 and 11 had me doubled over in stitches! Just the mental image of Ichigo in a pink dress, heels, bra and thong was just too much for me to handle. It was like 1 at night and I'm in my room laughing so hard I was crying. Thank you for that.

But over all, I really loved this fic :D
yume76 chapter 24 . 1/27/2011
i'm a patient woman. i'll wait for as long as it takes you to write the chapters. i'm keeping you on alert for your one shots and others. i'm really looking forward to your works. gambatte.
Yuza-Mei chapter 23 . 1/19/2011
Myaha! I love how Rukia was watching LOL who wouldn't have a nosebleed. *Points to bloody towel and bucket FILLED with blood* I'm not kidding. I DID get a nosebleed so...I LOVE U AND THIS STORY!
cat and mouse games chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
ill be u beta maddam :D
tokyogirl0093 chapter 23 . 12/9/2010
LOVED the Byakuya x Renji scenes (they're like the ONLY yaoi couple that i don't mind switching seme and uke)

i didn't particularly like the Uryuu x Ichigo scenes, not because of the writing per say, but because when it comes to this couple i prefer that Ichigo is seme... actually i think it's just because i HATE Uryuu as a seme and Ichigo as an uke for ANY pairing really...

don't worry, this doesn't mean i'll stop reading the story- it just means i'll stop reading all the sex scenes btwn Uryuu and Ichigo if Ichigo is uke and Uryuu seme

no offense...
tokyogirl0093 chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
VERY nice work *applaudes* X)

however... When did they kiss?
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 23 . 12/4/2010
aaaaw, that was so cute.

The stuff between Ishida and Byakuya made me laugh so much XD it was fantastic! XD They make a good pairing - shame there's only like two fics on here of them :(

Great fic XD But I do have to say - a lot of typo's and misspellings. :(