Reviews for No choice left
Quincella Marie chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
I just want to say I like this sory very much and I hope you will make a next chapter.
relena55 chapter 14 . 6/27/2004
this story hasn't been updated in forever, I miss it!
Serieve chapter 14 . 5/8/2004
When was this last updated? 2002? What year is it? 2004? Yes, I believe that is the case! Vaguely I remember reading this some time ago, since the name Movitriss is familiar. It was a good story, but if I'm going to reread it again, it'll be when you start updating again. Don't give up on this story! What'd you do, die or something? COME ON!
Travithian Axile chapter 14 . 4/23/2004
No, really, I don't mind Movitriss. I think it makes a nice change from some other lame AeriSeph fics I know about ~rolls eyes~ I am shocked, you know. You haven't updated for practically TWO YEARS you know, and you're leaving all of us anxious readers dying in suspense! I'm sure loads other readers feel the same way too. Please update soon, kay?
Signing off now.
R. Madillo chapter 14 . 3/7/2004
Don't kill Movitriss. People are just making a big deal about her because she's unfamiliar and poses a threat to the well-known character pairing. Or I could just be saying that because I don't like Mary-Sue.. Uh, I mean Aeris. You make her seem more human than the FF7 series did, though. She's not just some giggley flower girl flirting with cute boys anymore.. She's grown, adjusted to changing times.
Well, the show must go on.. *Glares intimidatingly*
And by the way: it doesn't really stick out that you're foreign.. Then again, most foreigners speak English more fluently than the modern morons who grow up in America nowadays. Any grammatical errors you make usually just come off as typos, so..
a reader chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
hello just trying to remind you THAT YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL STORY HERE TO BE UPDATED! please dont waste a nice story like this
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 14 . 6/21/2003
cool fic! sephiroth and aeris rule! just as characters, i still have my doubts on the pairing. but let's just say i like it.

i respect and admire you wanting to write a more serious aeriseph fic, i hate it when people make it sound sweet and cute, then again, if they want those two to fall 'in love', there's no way they can escape the boring confession scenes, and if that doesn't happen, then they can't escape the whole story of pondering. (in fact i hate cute-sounding/looking stuff, and that includes happy endings).

as for the story outside the pairings and stuff, i'd say it's REALLY good, after all, how many stories out there about the promised land are as interesting as this one?

the original characters were pretty cool. i liked kyro and valagar, but movitriss... well, sorry.

back to aeris and seph. i think they were well portrayed, but i still think seph should've been a little colder and aeris a little more cheerful, especially when it comes to her relationship with her mother. also, i still think its really weird how aeris just forgave seph for KILLING her.

anyways, i wanna see what happens next. :D

PS: by the way, are you gonna continue Eternal Calm? i love that fic.
Cykeclops chapter 14 . 3/30/2003
Hey! Remember me?;D I absolutely love your fic, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Also, I wanted to thank you. Lately, I haven't felt like writing, but your fan fic has inspired me. I also wanted to let you know that there is a mailing list for Aeris/Seph (as a couple) fans. Here is the address at group/AeriSeph/?yguid2381124

If you want to join and are having problems, please feel free to contact me at

Great story. I'll keep watching for updatesD
Cykeclops chapter 10 . 3/30/2003
Yay! GO AERIS! You can do it!

Er...I guess I'm getting into this story too much. Hehheh!
Cykeclops chapter 7 . 3/29/2003
Yo! Lookin'good! ::keeps reading!::
Cykeclops chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
Yo! Lookin'good so far! I love how Aeris still has an attachment for Gast.) I only have one complaint: I can't imagine Aeris being so...angry. I mean,I can understand that she's scared and angry at Seph, but she seems to be mad at the world, if you pardon the expression. Other than that,I really liked it)

-Kari
Cykeclops chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Hey! Wow! I'm definitely going to keep reading. (I hope you finished this thing because it sure got my attention;D) I'm actually writing a fanfiction too that assumes that Jenova isn't the only one of her kind. I'don't think that our fics will be anything alike, but I think your's is absolutely awesome so far)

-Kari
turtlerad17 chapter 14 . 3/22/2003
plz o plz keep writing this story! what will Seph and Aeris do if the Raelan do decide to go to war w/ the humans?

where will they stay when the whole thing is all said and done?

and what will happen to that third wheel Movitriss? she is the last one left who was one the Cetra Council alive

plz post the next ch. soon!
Wethril chapter 14 . 2/11/2003
I really love this story. It is like the best FF7 story i've ever read! I really love the angst and the emotions that you put in. I have never ever been able to go that deep into anything that I've written. YOu have really helped me with how I should write my stories and such. If you want to read some of them, please do, if not thats fine too. I just wanted to express how I really want to read more of this because it is just GRAND and I love the story line. If you write more..even just for me that would be appreciated. I cannot think of how it will end and that is what Books should do. Real authors. I think you should be an author...I really like the things you write. Even the one about Valkyrie Profile. I put it up on my Lenneth Shrine linked to the site. I loved that one as well, cant wait for you to finish it either. Please write more.. Thanks for being one of the best writers out there. :)

bchan/wethril
icemint chapter 14 . 2/10/2003
pretty good story. Sephiroth's a lil too emotional for my taste. But heck, keep writing. and btw...i'm glad that red-head's outta the way now...she annoyed me