Reviews for Broken Hearts and Twisted Minds
theHuntgoeson chapter 13 . 1/17/2011
Like Gene, I can see why she is so annoyed and embarrassed - but it cant last for long, can it? She will go back to him, won't she? And Ray and Chris's reactions are priceless!
theHuntgoeson chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Oh, that is just so sexy! But I can't wait to see how the attendant reacts when they say that they ARE the police...
I Draw Words chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
Awww! I love that even though Alex is convincing herself that she doesn't want a relationship with Gene, she still worries about where he is. She's confused... She still wants him to be with her... She just is struggling to come to terms with it... Tell me I'm right! :O

I loved this chapter so much. The fact that you made every character change because of this "break up" was really good. It's almost as if they're all telling Alex that she's made a mistake. But Gene. Oh my God, you broke my heart there. You made him come-across just right; hurt, but still standing strong.

Please let them be together!

x :)
beth88 chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
Aw 2 much angst :D plzzz update soon! :D x
Jazzola chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
... *starts crying*

Not exactly what I wanted to read, but brilliant regardless, as always! Thank you for this, and more soon, please.

Jazzola :')
Guyl13 chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
I have been avidly following your story. You've built a great "Will They? Won't They?" theme into it, though I am hoping you are tilting towards the "of course they bl***y will!"
theoofoof chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
That last comment was stinging by Gene! Ouch! But he's probably got a point. Hope they can sort themsleves out soon. Can't wait for more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
Omg omg my heart literally shattered with genes cold hard share and last line to Alex about her changing her mind. Wow never have I read a line and become trapped into the characters head and understood the pain and meaning behind it. Wow. How are they going to come back from this? As for poll can't access on iPhone need to try and get on computer. Whatever it is as long as it's ashes to ashes, got some galex and a multi chapter story I am sold. Thanks for writing and sharing.
MissLP chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
This has been incredible so far, I gobbled it up all in one reading! This is simply wonderful. This last chapter is so full of angst and tension, you had me teetering on the edge of a nervous breakdown! The grand entrance of Gene was simply heartbreaking, you captured that perfectly. I really cannot wait for more.
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
Poor Gene Again Why Must You Torture Him So ( I Blame Alex She Clearly Is Insane Who Would Dump The Gene Genie ? I Shall Go Get Her Some Pills...

Great Chapter Though )

Rachel xx
Account is now closed chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
I did laugh all the way through, apart from the end. Something tells me that they will eventually sort things out (or at least I hope!). Excellent writing - love it!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
Oh bolly breaking the guv's heart. Totally understand her with her position in the met and all. But! I am sure the might manc lion would protect her in CID and if Chris or ray said anything about her he would tie them up by their bollocks! How could she be that scared and break his heart and walk away. Hurting the love of get life and saying it would not work. Of course it would. I know it's part of the master plan put I am really eager to see where you are taking this and how you are going to get it back on track. Is there going to be a breakdown gene with lots of blondes to protect his damaged pride and get bolly jealious? Is there going to be a thatcherwright wanker love interest to get Gene jealious? So many possibilities? Please update this quality soon.
Gem6 chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
You can't leave it there!

Gem x
beth88 chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
noooo thats cruel :'(

plz update soon ! x
sillygenie chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Great writing as always - but what a load of angst you've created, poor poor them. I demand you undo it immediately - or at least asahp.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »