Reviews for Broken Hearts and Twisted Minds
beth88 chapter 33 . 2/29/2012
Aww cute galex :D

Only one more chapter! ;( sad times I hope its full of happy galex :) x
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 33 . 2/29/2012
Aww :') I do love the fluff. Glad that the case is fially wrapped up and they can help each other move on from it. Can't wait for the next chapter...More Galex! However, I too am sad it will be the last one! I have really enjoyed this fic!

Please don't keep us waiting for too long!

Jazzola chapter 32 . 2/14/2012
Poor... everyone! What fabulous, emotional writing- really enjoyed it. More soon, please, and sorry about the delay!

Jazzola :D
beth88 chapter 32 . 2/13/2012
Poor thea shes losing everybody! I think the death scene was written really well, and I love the jealous gene in there! :D

Plz update soon! :D x
LouBelle04 chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
Think you did a good job of the confession! :) lovely chapter :)

rebelxxwaltz chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
Poor Alex and Gene... and Gregory even. *sigh*

Your description of hospitals at the beginning of the chapter was really well done- I kind of feel the same way about them. Never bothered me one way or another until I spent a month going there to visit my dad, and that sort of thing can kinda change your perspective. :(

I liked that Alex and Gene were able to draw strength and some measure of comfort from one another in this very unpleasant situation. Also loved seeing a little bit of jealous Gene peeking out. Too cute!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
Yes quite sad but loved the bit where gene was jealious of the doctor and took alexs hand. Thanks for writing please update more soon
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
What an emotional, touching chapter! You wrote this so sensitively! Also, the medical stuff seemed believable to me and seemed to fit the story!

Wonderful writing! I can't wait for the next update!

sash queen of the jungle chapter 31 . 1/30/2012
Didn't gene just sPoil the moment then. Thanks fir writing and sharing. Please uPdate more soon
beth88 chapter 31 . 1/22/2012
Aw sad chapter but then dying people isn't a cheery topic so.. :D

Plz update soon with some happiness :D x
theoofoof chapter 31 . 1/22/2012
Can't believe this story is nearly finished.

What a horrible situation to be in - knowing that by doing the right thing you could be destroying a little girls life!

Brilliantly written as usual - can't wait for more.
Jazzola chapter 31 . 1/21/2012
What absolutely fantastic writing- thoroughly enjoyed it. Wonderful!

More soon, please!

Jazzola :D
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 31 . 1/21/2012
I really liked this! You wrote it really sensitively, and I loved Gene and Alex's little "moment" :)

Lovely writing! Can't wait for more!

MorganaNK chapter 30 . 1/21/2012
Gene has such a tender side; so loving and gentle with Alex...

Loved it

Mo x
rebelxxwaltz chapter 31 . 1/21/2012
Nice chapter! It was a bit transitional, wasn't it? And Sombre, as you mentioned. These things are sometimes necessary, however, and I think this will serve well to set up the last few chapters of the story.

I liked the thoughtful atmosphere of the scene here, and the moment of connection shared between Alex and Gene. It seems like things have been so overwhelming during this case that it's been a bit difficult for them to really look closely at their growing relationship. The exchange here hints at something deeper- maybe the beginning of a new phase for the two of them? ;)

I've probably already said this at least once, but keep up the good work! Now I'm off to try and work on some of my own fic... God help me, I should be ashamed of myself for how long it's been since I've updated anything. :P
315 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »