Reviews for The Accidental Counselor
They kissed in a tent
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Love It!
Mechcat chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Nice fic...but it reads like a great first chapter. I want to know what happens next! Thanks!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
My goodness, you have such a knack for starting really great stories in these one-shots and leave me desperately wanting so much more of these characters. Loved this one as well. You truly need to continue these.
Christy
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
A for cuteness and Edward and Bella kissing in a tent!
xxSNOWGIRLxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
GAH! That was so good! I want more more more! I loved the way you wrote Bella all adventurous and whatnot. And Edward was just all sexy. I loved that you made him all flirty and just GAH it was sooooo good! I really have nothing else to say! I wish there was more but I doubt there will ever be. But I loved it nonetheless. Great job! :)
Buboobear chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I swear, summer camps are just big hook-up fests between counselors. Now it has me wondering what was going on between all the counselors at the camps I went to when I was younger. If only I had known then what I know now I definitely would have tried to find signs or something!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
very cute, great writing!
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I loved it :) A bit funny, a bit cute. And I love the way you potrayed Edward :) If you want to I would love this in EPOV
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Aww, such a sweet and innocent story.
Shahula chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was great! Seeing Bella push herself and grow more confident in such a classy way was delightful. I loved how Edward helped her with that too but wasn't the driving force behind her actions. It would be great to see their relationship after this. If you ever continue it I would love to read it!
martdg chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awww, cute story! Love Bella being adventurous in more ways than one. ;) This is the kind of story where I'd love to read EPOV or know what he thought of Bella in highschool. Sometimes perceptions of ourselves are not quite as flattering as reality. Plus, what reasons did he think Bella had for not friending him? Made me curious. :)

Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed reading!
ashlylynn888 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
that was adorable! will there be more in the furture? i would really like to see more of these two.
OrphanAccount123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh man, I want Edward to be my camp counselor. That would have made camp way more fun. I loved all the adventures and I'm glad Bella toughened up and did them. More girls need to be like that :) Sweet story.
april09-TW chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was really cute and sweet. I want to read about the rest of their summer too. )