Reviews for What if the Girl was the Vampire?
Pharies chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
That was hilarious. Great job, though I wish that it was a little longer with more detail. Stories, to me, are always better with tons and tons of detail. )

Also, I love your rants. Thay made me laugh D

Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
U !
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
ROFLMFAO!

I swear, I almost peed in my pants reading this! I hope the sequal is just as funny. Poor , having to see that. And Poor Eli for having to drive at night with THAT in his pants. Clare must be mortified...but at least she got good insperation out of it.
MidnightThunderstorms chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
I think you should make a sequel! Haha love the ending:) in fact ii loved the whole story:)
Ambiguous21 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

This was amazing and hysterical. I loved it!
MadameDegrassi1 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
hahaha i loved this story so much i read it a seccond time
ShootingStarOnTheHorizon chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
hehe loved it!
unicorngirl14 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
oh i loved this chapter and story especially the part at the end with eli and the sweater.
miranda chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
IT WAS... high-lar-ious

not to mention very DEGRASSI

haha
miranda chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
HA! i seriously laughed!

"And that button down there. I know you want to push it. All the cool kids are doing it. No pressure though."

too cute
miranda chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
frekin LOVE it so far... he is indeed charming~

cant wait to read more
Zephyr Hearts chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
wow, i agree with everything that you wrote in the beginning, and, god i busted out laughing on this chapter. i was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face! ahhhh i love this story so sooooo much!
Zephyr Hearts chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
poor Eli, getting jealous. man if i were clare, i would've thrown my body on his and viciously kiss those luscious lips of his -sighs, then coughs- sorry haha but yes this chapter was amazing like the other three were :D