Reviews for The Bond of Brotherhood
pegasus5406 chapter 44 . 10/13
Wow, hon. this was an awesome story and enjoyed every word of it...amazing...thanks for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/25
Whitlock's Girl chapter 44 . 8/16
I loved this story so much. You are a great author.
XmariskaX chapter 44 . 4/8
Great story!
It was a really lovely story...i kinda wish twilight was like that...great job
Am looking forward to the next story...
B4bidden.Products chapter 44 . 1/1
Fffffing loved it so different from other bnj stories well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I loved this story
Inlovewithjazz chapter 44 . 11/14/2014
Excellent story! I've enjoyed it from start to finish! Thank you
Guest chapter 44 . 10/16/2014
Awesome fic!
DixieAnnabelle chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
Amazing story! I loved the texture and flavor of the tale of Jasper and Bella. I look forward to reading more of your work. chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Well I'm hooked!
MiccaF chapter 44 . 4/3/2014
Excellent story! I meant to review throughout, but I just couldn't wait to read more. That next button is just too convenient and tempting! I read the whole thing in the last 2 days :-) Truly magnificent! You are an excellent writer, and this is definitely a story I will read again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to entertain us all!
kantorkan chapter 42 . 12/26/2013
Jasper needs to stop whining I know he is scared but he does need to have some faith. and I am pretty sure Jimmy is going to be disappointed when he leaves empty handed.
kantorkan chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
It is good they are back together but that was way to easy. and I wonder if that was the real task and Aro is just that big of a dick.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 12/25/2013
First of all I was having trouble figuring out where this story was heading.I thought that within at least 6-8 chapters the tasks would be done and they would be together and when James and crew showed up they would be throwing this in the mix I don't understand why they grabbed Bella and why unless this is part of the task and Aro wants to see what Jasper can really do since by the way Jasper is acting the bond is already in place.