Reviews for The Bond of Brotherhood
kassiesbeach chapter 44 . 2/1
This was an incredibly intense story. Very strong characters. Jasper was vulnerable but he was still the God of War. The family love was sweet and strong. You kept me on my toes chapter by chapter. I always assume there will be a HEA but you still managed to leave me wondering at each turn of the story. So here I am, 7 years after you posted this story, enjoying the fruits of your labor! Good job!
Akumi99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Seven vampires couldn't just take out three nomads when they first met? Alice could have called in the Denali coven as well. There's no way James's coven would have won with all of them if they ambushed James's coven in the field that day. I don't even buy that they'd have lost seven to three. It seems unbelievable to me.

However, I'll shove my logic down and see where you're headed with this. Which, by the way, is because this is so far well written and has peaked my curiosity. Those are major draws for me continuing beyond the first chapter so I have hope I'll enjoy your story as it progresses.
Nicoconsd chapter 44 . 7/29/2016
This was such a fun adventure. So glad I found your story during one of my Jasper Bella fic dives. I really enjoyed the bonding twist and the positive spin of the Volturi brothers. :)
J.DRAST chapter 44 . 4/23/2016
Hello. I loved this story of yours! I like confident Bella and how everyone loves her. I like how Jasper opens-up to her also. And how they treat each other as equals. Good, good story! Thanks for entertaining me today! Suzan Noerr
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 27 . 1/19/2016
I'm sorry but this story really is annoying me. everything is dramatized and there is no way the volturi would reprimand Bella for protecting jasper, especially when he'd been attacked by gifts. not to mention there is no way Bella would easily let them off. she is too passionate for that.I liked the start, but the contact "I don't deserve her" by jasper, and Vella just taking it, really doesn't play into their characters. I'm really sorry, and I am not burning, its just not my type of read
pegasus5406 chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
Wow, hon. this was an awesome story and enjoyed every word of it...amazing...thanks for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Different.
Whitlock's Girl chapter 44 . 8/16/2015
I loved this story so much. You are a great author.
XmariskaX chapter 44 . 4/8/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/11/2015
It was a really lovely story...i kinda wish twilight was like that...great job
Am looking forward to the next story...
B4bidden.Products chapter 44 . 1/1/2015
Fffffing loved it so different from other bnj stories well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I loved this story
Inlovewithjazz chapter 44 . 11/14/2014
Excellent story! I've enjoyed it from start to finish! Thank you
Guest chapter 44 . 10/16/2014
Awesome fic!
DixieAnnabelle chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
Amazing story! I loved the texture and flavor of the tale of Jasper and Bella. I look forward to reading more of your work.