Reviews for The Bond of Brotherhood
XmariskaX chapter 44 . 4/8
Great story!
It was a really lovely story...i kinda wish twilight was like that...great job
Am looking forward to the next story...
B4bidden.Products chapter 44 . 1/1
Fffffing loved it so different from other bnj stories well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I loved this story
Inlovewithjazz chapter 44 . 11/14/2014
Excellent story! I've enjoyed it from start to finish! Thank you
Guest chapter 44 . 10/16/2014
Awesome fic!
DixieAnnabelle chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
Amazing story! I loved the texture and flavor of the tale of Jasper and Bella. I look forward to reading more of your work.
forrestersmategmail.com chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Well I'm hooked!
MiccaF chapter 44 . 4/3/2014
Excellent story! I meant to review throughout, but I just couldn't wait to read more. That next button is just too convenient and tempting! I read the whole thing in the last 2 days :-) Truly magnificent! You are an excellent writer, and this is definitely a story I will read again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to entertain us all!
kantorkan chapter 42 . 12/26/2013
Jasper needs to stop whining I know he is scared but he does need to have some faith. and I am pretty sure Jimmy is going to be disappointed when he leaves empty handed.
kantorkan chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
It is good they are back together but that was way to easy. and I wonder if that was the real task and Aro is just that big of a dick.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 12/25/2013
First of all I was having trouble figuring out where this story was heading.I thought that within at least 6-8 chapters the tasks would be done and they would be together and when James and crew showed up they would be throwing this in the mix I don't understand why they grabbed Bella and why unless this is part of the task and Aro wants to see what Jasper can really do since by the way Jasper is acting the bond is already in place.
kantorkan chapter 29 . 12/25/2013
I don't think Aro realized just how strong the bond is they have already and it has caught him by surprise. I don't believe there is any doubt that they will finish the tasks and then kill James and his coven.
kantorkan chapter 28 . 12/25/2013
Aro doesn't seem like the evil bastard he normally is written and he actually seems to like Bella and not as a toy for him to use for his own gain. but I could be wrong.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 12/25/2013
The whiny baby doesn't deserve her,he is just luck that she loves him so much.