Reviews for The Bond of Brotherhood
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 27 . 1/19
I'm sorry but this story really is annoying me. everything is dramatized and there is no way the volturi would reprimand Bella for protecting jasper, especially when he'd been attacked by gifts. not to mention there is no way Bella would easily let them off. she is too passionate for that.I liked the start, but the contact "I don't deserve her" by jasper, and Vella just taking it, really doesn't play into their characters. I'm really sorry, and I am not burning, its just not my type of read
pegasus5406 chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
Wow, hon. this was an awesome story and enjoyed every word of it...amazing...thanks for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Different.
Whitlock's Girl chapter 44 . 8/16/2015
I loved this story so much. You are a great author.
XmariskaX chapter 44 . 4/8/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/11/2015
It was a really lovely story...i kinda wish twilight was like that...great job
Am looking forward to the next story...
B4bidden.Products chapter 44 . 1/1/2015
Fffffing loved it so different from other bnj stories well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I loved this story
Inlovewithjazz chapter 44 . 11/14/2014
Excellent story! I've enjoyed it from start to finish! Thank you
Guest chapter 44 . 10/16/2014
Awesome fic!
DixieAnnabelle chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
Amazing story! I loved the texture and flavor of the tale of Jasper and Bella. I look forward to reading more of your work.
forrestersmategmail.com chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Well I'm hooked!
MiccaF chapter 44 . 4/3/2014
Excellent story! I meant to review throughout, but I just couldn't wait to read more. That next button is just too convenient and tempting! I read the whole thing in the last 2 days :-) Truly magnificent! You are an excellent writer, and this is definitely a story I will read again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to entertain us all!
kantorkan chapter 42 . 12/26/2013
Jasper needs to stop whining I know he is scared but he does need to have some faith. and I am pretty sure Jimmy is going to be disappointed when he leaves empty handed.
kantorkan chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
It is good they are back together but that was way to easy. and I wonder if that was the real task and Aro is just that big of a dick.